Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XxTacticS

Looking to trade DWill

11 posts in this topic

I'm currently last in fg% and really struggling in steals and rebounds. I'm tied for first in 3's though. What PG could I get for DWill? My team is in my sig.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

only interested in another pg? you could probably get a decent pg and a decent big for dwill although his value has dropped some from the start of the season. aim for maybe kemba and a solid big from that same owner.

Could I get Rondo? That owner really needs 3's. I just recently got Al Jeff so I'm hoping my rebounding will get better. Rondo has the steals I need and the fg%

I had the same dillemma with D-Will a little while ago. His name recognition is definitely worth something to the right person. If you can get Lillard straight up that would be a steal. I might also try to package someone w/D-Will and then try to get the efficient/underrated Mike Conley + one. It's all gonna depend on how much value your trade partner places on the D-Will name however...

Regardless of who you're targetting I'd wait for D-Will to have at least one good game and then 1-2 days off after so you can shop him and get max value.