Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rotocious

Travis Outlaw or Martell Webster?

Who do you see having the better season? Will they both start?...

Who do you see having the better season? Will they both start?...

I like Outlaw better....and no, i dont think they both start. Jack, and Roy play the 1/2....one of these two should start at the 3...

I drafted Outlaw. I dont have any info on who is starting, but I think Outlaw should start. If he's given the minutes hes can be valuable and probably give you over a steal and a block per game, which is rare from a player you get that late in the draft.

Yeah both contributes so differently that it should be decided on who's gonna help u better. These guys shouldn't start for your team anyways but one of those specilaists off the bench.

Yeah both contributes so differently that it should be decided on who's gonna help u better. These guys shouldn't start for your team anyways but one of those specilaists off the bench.

Ronnie Brewer or Outlaw?... Brewer isn't getting a ton of pre season mins but it looks like he's thier starter, is that subject to change by seasons start?...

Ronnie Brewer or Outlaw?... Brewer isn't getting a ton of pre season mins but it looks like he's thier starter, is that subject to change by seasons start?...

Ronnie Brewer??

Ronnie Brewer??

Sorry if that was confusing... I'm just asking for an overall fantasy standpoint, who will put up better numbers Ronnie Brewer or Travis Outlaw... Brewer has started 5 of 6 UTAH preson games.

I like all three but Webster and Brewer are slated to start the season so I prefer them. McMillan says he is looking for a shooter to compliment Roy and LMA. I've been bypassing Outlaw for Scola because I think he will get better numbers and more PT. If you need a PF eligible that gets you a steal and block a game, then Outlaw is the choice.

Webster is pure scoring and Brewer has the more complete game of the two. Brewer might get you 2 steals a game and Webster should get you about 2 threes a game.

webster is so 1 dimensional. the blazers just happen to need that one dimension in their starting lineup especially if jack starts.

i'd much rather have outlaw though.

....brewer will not come close to 2 steals a game

Yeah... I'm really believing what they project for Brewer. In the leagues that I had Brewer, I dropped him for a cache of Argentina ballers.

Herrman, Scola, and Nocioni.

I would rather have outlaw but I read somewhere that Webster is starting. I would draft/pick up based on team needs.

Yeah... I'm really believing what they project for Brewer. In the leagues that I had Brewer, I dropped him for a cache of Argentina ballers.

Herrman, Scola, and Nocioni.

Wow I want FAs like that in my league. If any of those three are available after round 12 I will be very surprised... except maybe Fabio and that is a big maybe

Wow I want FAs like that in my league. If any of those three are available after round 12 I will be very surprised... except maybe Fabio and that is a big maybe

I know...They were all drafted and dropped in the last week. We do only have 3 bench spots and draft 13 rounds though.