Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

TNF: 12.13.12 -- Philadelphia Eagles @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread

867 posts in this topic

I heard on the radio today that this could be Andy Reid's last primetime stroll as the Eagles head coach and if true, a big era in Eagles history is set to end. What does the heavy one have for us? One last creative offensive plan and win? Or will Cincy's crazy pass rush do young Nick Foles in? We get a full load of backups for Philly tonight. Foles, Brown, Avant, Harbor. On the other side, the Bengals have playoffs hopes! But this is almost a must win for the Bengals if they can realistically slide into the playoffs. Lawfirm has been running well and AJ Green is always a threat. Time to get your big boy pants on. Last TNF broadcast of the year and let's hope next year's schedule is much, much better.....Post em' and Happy Hannakuh for those that celebrate!!!!

Rod Carew! (He converted)

2 people like this

Let's go AJ Green!

31744832.jpg

I'm down by 27 points...Up against AJ and I'm starting LawFirm...Hopefully, LawFirm gets all the TDs...one can dream, right?!?

Fact, I'm starting Josh Brown over Gostkowski. I don't believe G will have a lot of opportunities for FG's and he hasn't exactly been money this year. I'll settle for 5 FG's from Brown.

Let's go AJ Green!

I'm down by 27 points...Up against AJ and I'm starting LawFirm...Hopefully, LawFirm gets all the TDs...one can dream, right?!?

Are you my opponent? It's my Green vs. Law Firm and Gresham.

I just don't get how you're already down 27 unless it's one of those 2 games = 1 playoff week (or championship week) leagues.

Let's go AJ Green!

Are you my opponent? It's my Green vs. Law Firm and Gresham.

I just don't get how you're already down 27 unless it's one of those 2 games = 1 playoff week (or championship week) leagues.

Nope, not your opponent.

Round 1 of playoffs: weeks 12&13

Round 2 of playoffs: weeks 14&15

Final: week 16

I'm fairly certain I'm out after this week...I'm just hoping for LawFirm to have more points than AJ to narrow the gap which will give me a little hope for this weekend.

Don't let me down Bryce. Oh god. I'm gonna vomit. :wacko:. Talk about a stressful time of year.

Did I mention I have a 25 page paper to write for tomorrow?

like this post if you hate cee-lo.

Where'd your avatar picture come from?

For research im assuming? :lol: :lol:
1 person likes this

For research im assuming? :lol: :lol:

Red-blooded American research!

these internets

Ashley Lawrence

Breaking news:

Mariucci gives the most boring pep talk and Irvin thinks the Cowboys are playoff bound.

Coming off my week 14 bye to face AJ Green playing against this pitiful secondary. Honestly I'll be surprised if he's held below 35 ppr points the way things go for me in FF playoffs.