Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thecreditgrabber

The Hindsight Thread 2012-2013 Edition

41 posts in this topic

i dropped sanders picking up favors from waivers...while there is jamison who i know is just a fluke...

i wish ed davis will be the man(picked up for jamison)

I think Favors will end the year with more value than Sanders...

My blunder was giving JJ Hickson for Gortat. Seemed like a no brainer at the time, sigh.

1 person likes this

not trading Lowry when his value was high. I got a radar for injury prone players and he's one of them. Now I gotta try move Kyrie before the next 'mishap' happens.

I think Favors will end the year with more value than Sanders...

My blunder was giving JJ Hickson for Gortat. Seemed like a no brainer at the time, sigh.

the point i could have favors and sanders at the same time....

i think gortat will be better or at worst will be equal(which i doubt)

i also traded my hickson for ilyasova...im not regretting it(somehow:)

Trading Melo for Lawson before the start of the season. Somehow autodraft only picked one pg for me and it was John Wall :S

drafted eric gordon over paul george, greg monroe, monta ellis, ryan anderson, chris bosh, joakim noah, david lee, zach randolph, jrue holiday, anderson varaejo, and a bunch of other studs......daymn

Dropped Parsons after a few bad games in the beginning of the season. Just dropped Hayward for Beal, then Hayward had a big game, so that will probably bite me on the a** at some point too, lol. Drafted Lowry on 2 teams.

Dropped sanders for.. forgot who, maybe Jonas. The next game he had that triple double with 10blks. Traded Melo for Deron Williams. At least I got rid of him along with Lillard for Lebron after I found out he's overrated as a 1st pick.

Drafted both Isaiah Thomas and Marcus Thornton in late mids. Then Manu and Jared f***ing Dudley afterwards. LMAO at me

1 person likes this

Drafting Deron Williams with my 1st round pick (#9 overall in first round, 12 Team Roto League))......this pick has ruined my Winner League team in Yahoo and doubt I can overcome it.

Drafting Deron Williams with my 1st round pick (#9 overall in first round, 12 Team Roto League))......this pick has ruined my Winner League team in Yahoo and doubt I can overcome it.

At least you didn't pick him over Westbrook ( it sounds like).

Drafted Marcus Thornton and Eric Gordon in the 7th round (53rd pick) and 8th round (60th pick). Lowry, Mayo, Duncan, David Lee, Garnett were still available at the time. Thornton is still stitting on my bench, no idea why I still have him.

Traded Aldridge for Lawson. Good thing it got vetoed!

drafting andrew bynum with the 11th overall pick, and also picking up gerald green instead of chandler parsons before the season started. it hurts, but i'm hanging in there.

1 person likes this

I dropped George Hill early on when he was extremely inconsistent and still playing like a terrible, injury prone combo guard. I ended up getting Nash in the spot and am doing fine, just regret the decision with the value he's producing.

I also dropped Pekovic when Love was out because was unable to capitalize on the empty frontcourt and got his ankle injured again. Now that Love is back he's doing pretty well, and with Rubio I think he'll be a double double bruiser. Whoops.

This could be either the worst or best trade move in a keeper league: Traded Dwight, Lawson, Iguodala & Millsap for Durant and Kidd-Gilchrist.

I traded Melo & Jennings for Durant and MKG. Honestly don't know how I feel about the trade thus far.