Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CooL

12.16.12 Washington Redskins at Cleveland Browns

31 posts in this topic

No thread so far? Guess I'll start it.

Cousins looking a bit overwhelmed.

Weedon not doing much, which is bad for those of us using him as an RG3 replacement.

Hoping that Morris gets it going....

Good play by Cousins, avoided the pressure and got out of the pocket to throw the deep pass to Hankerson for the TD.

Not feeling great about picking Weedon over Cousins. I'm hoping he gets me at least 10 points.

Cleveland D is selling out to stop the run, so I fear it's going to be a long day for Morris.

Not feeling great about picking Weedon over Cousins. I'm hoping he gets me at least 10 points.

Cleveland D is selling out to stop the run, so I fear it's going to be a long day for Morris.

A friend of mine lost RG3 today so he had to choose between Weeden/Cousins too and I told him he should start Weeden since Cousins has no full game experience.

He's kinda mad at me right now :)

Damnit I'm playing against Trent Richardson......I wish Cribbs would have just ran it all the way in there, now Richardson's probably about to drop 2 TD's on me

Does this mean Alf is not as good as we all thought/hoped?

its showing that at least part of Alf's value has been through RG3.

I knew I should have benched Alf, but wavered up until the last minute. Where is the strong running and those huge holes where he rips off chunks of yards? I think it indeed is due to RG3....

Alf owners got lucky there, Cousins coulda ran one in but decided to throw and the Wr dropped it....next play, Alf scores

should have gone with Cousins over Weedon. Weedon is pretty much all dink and dunk.

Weeden stinking today. 4th & 3, he rolls out, can't find anyone, and just throws it away.

You're down 10 points......at least put the ball in play