Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYR Fan 116894

12.16.12 -- Carolina Panthers @ San Diego Chargers Game Thread

108 posts in this topic

The turn over machine, aka Philip Rivers, is facing off against Newton who has rebounded nicely since a rough start. Will DX's hot streak continue?

Let's see how many carries Mathews gets this game. Norv said he would receive a ton of work, let's see if he keeps to his word.

Ok. Alexander the Great, I need you to make me seem smart for not starting Cobb and picking you up to play this week.

Give me at least 20ish.

Tuned in late to the game, the announcer just said before the commercial that Steve Smith caught a 20 yd pass and showed that the Panthers weren't backing down today. But Gary Barnbridge is showing for a 20 yd reception. Did the announcer or the scorekeeper screw that up?

Over/Under

Rivers 3 turnovers?

Hopefully Under and hopefully at least 2 TD's to Alexander this week, lol.

Watch Mathews run for an 80 yard TD here, but Turner will bench him for the remainder of the game due to acts detrimental to the team.

Over/Under

Rivers 3 turnovers?

Hopefully Under and hopefully at least 2 TD's to Alexander this week, lol.

True, a repeat of last week's performance by Alexander would be nice.

Somewhere there's a dude in a 16 or 20 team league that had to start Tolbert just based on goal line potential.....and he's smiling.

Somewhere there's a dude in a 16 or 20 team league that had to start Tolbert just based on goal line potential.....and he's smiling.

Mike "The Vulture" Tolbert is a beast....when it comes to stealing touchdowns.

The Chargers will go down big early and ruin all the potential of the big-carries game for Mathews since they'll be passing all game.

Way to trick us about Mathews getting 30+ carries.

YOU'RE SUCH A CACA FACE, NORV!

The Chargers will go down big early and ruin all the potential of the big-carries game for Mathews since they'll be passing all game.

Which could be good for Danario Alexander owners.

so glad im not a chargers fan. I'm just waiting for DX to get his garbage time points in the 4th...reminds me of when I used to have Tebow last year.

...and yet, Norv Turner still has a job.

I think his nickname should be "Black Box". No matter how bad the disaster, he seems to emerge from wreckage intact.