Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYR Fan 116894

12.16.12 -- KC Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders Game Thread

83 posts in this topic

3 and out by the Raiders already. The making of one terrible game. Hopefully Charles can do some damage though.

3 and out by the Raiders already. The making of one terrible game. Hopefully Charles can do some damage though.

I hope Oakland turns into the Ravens from 2000. Just stuff Charles all day.

just had a 40 yard run called back for holding lol

So has it been mostly bad luck in this game or has Charles really looked that bad? Because he plays the Colts next week, but I'm hesitant of starting him next week based on his performance in this week's game.

he's actually looked bad, but he really hasn't had many carries to look good either

Same old terrible Chiefs.

Why do the Raiders bottle up Charles but they are horrible against everyone else? They played well against him last time they played the Chiefs too.

1 person likes this

a division thing I'd imagine, I think he'll come back for a solid 2nd half though

and Palmer is fine

Hopefully he breaks the 10 yard rushing mark. At this point, I think that's the best he can do.

3 carries so far, I think they're gonna go back and adjust at halftime, this team knows they don't win a game unless Charles is getting the ball alot

3 carries so far, I think they're gonna go back and adjust at halftime, this team knows they don't win a game unless Charles is getting the ball alot

I dont care about the outside incidents and hope they dont lend a sympathetic light to keeping Crennel. Hes been awful this year, doesnt know how to use his best player and it consistently is a problem. 3 carries at the half? 12 pass attempts for Brady Quinn? This team is more of a joke than even the Lions.