Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarheels_2433

12.16.12 -- SNF -- SF 49ers @ NE Patriots Game Thread

Tarheels_2433    1,135

This has the makings of an excellent game tonight. Fantasy story lines all over the place...

Will we see an epic hand shake/meeting at mid field when this one is over?

Post em' here...

dzemens    2,878

I dont think the Niners can stop Brady, but if they can hold Brady/Welker to 37.99 pts less than Crabtree, that would be great.

That said, I am not optimistic.

phatrat    640

Freezing rain earlier today...

Rain and snow showers, becoming all rain after midnight. Patchy fog. Low around 32. East wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

ColoWrex    454

My season lies in the hands of CK! Down by 1 point...and Im a Pats fan...shootout please!!

Mine as well... but only need what should be an achievable 8pts.

Patrick Bateman    6,408

My season lies in the hands of CK! Down by 1 point...and Im a Pats fan...shootout please!!

You're down by 1 point? I don't think you have much to worry about except for an injury.....

phatrat    640

You're down by 1 point? I don't think you have much to worry about except for an injury.....

Forgot to say he has Lloyd and Jets D!

Pusherman    130

While I have no problem with the president taking precedence over a game that is played for entertainment, it really is too bad this happened during one of (if not) the best SNF match ups of the year.