Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NyMetsfan5

2013 Wish List

19 posts in this topic

PLayers youd love to have on your team next year

Me:

Pierre Garcon

David Wilson

Cj Spiller

Randall Cobb

Julio Jones

Dmc

Golden Tate

Gronk

PLayers youd love to have on your team next year that arent such obvious studs

Golden Tate

Pierre Garcon

David Wilson

Randall Cobb

Andrew Luck

Cam

AJ Green

Cobb

Lynch

Doug Martin

Virgil Green.

See you in the Basketball threads...

AP

AJ Green

Megatron

Lynch

Spiller

Would be happy getting any of the those first 4 guys with the 1-4th pick in a draft next year.

1 person likes this

All-Value Team

QB:

Luck

Kaepernick

Wilson

RB:

Charles (I would love him as my RB1 next year)

CJ Spiller

Vick Ballard

Daryl Richardson

Bilal Powell

WR:

Cobb

Crabtree

Sid Rice

Cecil Shorts

Danario Alexander

TE:

Gronk or Graham will be on my team next year

I'm not saying I want this as my team; but I will be searching for all of these guys because I believe the price will be pretty good. Maybe Cobb will be overvalued. Having Gronk or Graham is a must in my opinion. If I miss out, I will search for Witten.

Cobb will definitely overvalued I think, he's the sort of player I can see disappointing.

I want my entire team next year to be the same:

Brees

AP

JC

C Johnson

Dez

Gronk

49ers

M Bryant

DMC/Jennings/Lloyd/Smith

As if that'll happen!

Where do yall think Witten goes next year. Will he replace Gates and Vernon of this year who were going 4th-5th round? I'd love to have him again starting in the 6th or 7th. Rather not play the guessing game with TEs every week. Just draft Witten and don't have to worry about that position all season.

Cobb will definitely overvalued I think, he's the sort of player I can see disappointing.

I want my entire team next year to be the same:

Brees

AP

JC

C Johnson

Dez

Gronk

49ers

M Bryant

DMC/Jennings/Lloyd/Smith

As if that'll happen!

What makes you think Cobb will be overvalued? The guy is talented and has Rodgers throwing him the ball. Seems like a lock WR1 to me nxt yr.

Where do yall think Witten goes next year. Will he replace Gates and Vernon of this year who were going 4th-5th round? I'd love to have him again starting in the 6th or 7th. Rather not play the guessing game with TEs every week. Just draft Witten and don't have to worry about that position all season.

You possibly might be able to snag him in the 6th or 7th... But i doubt it... This year has been horrible for TEs... The top 3 (Gronk, Graham and Hernandez) have all been banged up, which has hurt their production.. And for the rest of the guys as far as predicting who would show up from game to game, you could pretty much throw their names into a hat and pick one...

I have been playing fantasy football for over 10 years and i have never seen the TE position this bad... I mean, Gronk and Graham where being picked late 1st/early 2nd... Even Gates and Gonzo would never go that high in their prime...

So to answer your question, somebody will reach for Witten early...

Chris Ivory signing with the Packers is on the wish list. If that happens, he will be on my team next year.

1 person likes this

Cobb, Cam, AJ Green, Calvin Johnson, Doug Martin, CJ Spiller, Gronkowski, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon

My wish list just involves KC firing Crennel and hiring a competent coach, something they have lacked since Pioli took over which has served as a detriment to Jamaal Charles.

1 person likes this

QB: Cam - If he somehow falls past the second, I'm all in. I was all set to steal him in the 4th or so about a month ago, until he started being Cam again.

WR: AJ - On the way up, while Megatron is on the way down.

RB: AD - You don't F with da jesus. Sadly, no chance to get him because late draft position.

TE: Witten - PPR staple, MUCH better value than the TD machines like Gronk/Graham. This would go to TonyG, but he says he's done.

DEF: Denver if I can swing it again.

All you need is Virgil Green, Greg Zuerlein, and William Powell and you are a lock for the championship.

Also, all I really wish for is the Ravens to win another game this year. These past 3 weeks have been horrible.

Bilal Powell

Is Shonn Greene still under contract with the Jets?