Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

MNF: 12-17-12 -- New York Jets @ Tennessee Titans Game Thread

231 posts in this topic

Why is the NFL subjecting us to this travesty during the middle fantasy playoffs? I ain't got the words. Post em' and together we can get thru this.....maybe!

I need Kenny Britt to score less than 6.8 points in a PPR league. For whatever reason I feel pretty good. These teams suck.

Let's close this thread and hope the game follows suit... :lol:

Who else is hoping we get to witness a Sanchez famous butt fumble tonight? He's made it a few weeks without one, so he may just be due tonight.

Who else is hoping we get to witness a Sanchez famous butt fumble tonight? He's made it a few weeks without one, so he may just be due tonight.

I would love it, as I missed the first one live

I would love it, as I missed the first one live

It was the funniest thing I've ever seen live during a football game.

I seriously don't understand how Jon Gruden could compliment about anything about either of these teams. But he'll find a way.

What do we think? 40 times Gruden compliments a player/coach tonight?

I seriously don't understand how Jon Gruden could compliment about anything about either of these teams. But he'll find a way.

40? Ill take the over hes brutal to listen to. I want someone to hire him, he cant be worse than Schwartz, maybe hed like to coach Stafford. Someone needs to start.

40? Ill take the over hes brutal to listen to. I want someone to hire him, he cant be worse than Schwartz, maybe hed like to coach Stafford. Someone needs to start.

I was thinking Gruden might have trouble complimenting these two horrible teams, but now that I think about it, he'll find a way.

I need Kenny Britt to score less than 6.8 points in a PPR league. For whatever reason I feel pretty good. These teams suck.

naw i doubt it, i see bout 2 catches 43 yards

naw i doubt it, i see bout 2 catches 43 yards

That's 6.3 points. I'll take it!

The fact that the Jets are actually still in playoff contention sickens me. If they indeed make the playoffs, I think I'll quit watching football.

Okay, that was over the top. Chris Johnson as one of the best of all time? Are you kidding me? I did not think Gruden could go that far.

Man tough crowd - I love Gruden & whats wrong with compliments? Sheesh. He is absolutely better than Tony Kornheiser & god forbid Dennis Miller (although I do admit that's a very low bar)

Man tough crowd - I love Gruden & whats wrong with compliments? Sheesh. He is absolutely better than Tony Kornheiser & god forbid Dennis Miller (although I do admit that's a very low bar)

I just find it funny how often Gruden compliments a player/coach.

I just find it funny how often Gruden compliments a player/coach.

I mean I understand - he is overly smitten with EVERYONE, but in a world of constant negativity - at least from the media - I think he's somewhat refreshing...I digress

Wilkerson looked like he got his hands in there and blocked it. Wilkerson has really turned into a fine player in this league, I think he has some more upside.

Will we break 150 total passing yards combined from Locker and Sanchez?

How about Gruden complements over pass completions combined from Locker and Sanchez. Hard to argue going against Gruden on that prop bet.