Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarheels_2433

12.20.12 -- TNT -- Thursday Night Games Thread

67 posts in this topic

We have a couple potentially decent games tonight for national TV, thought a big game thread would be appropriate. (I can't go anywhere as I'm getting pounded with snow in WI :blink: )

First up - should be an entertaining game between the Thunder, who are currently riding a 12 game winning streak, but are on the back end of a back-to-back, having to travel from Atlanta to Minnesota (I wonder if they had any issues with the massive snow storm?) and the Wolves, who are a very entertaining team to watch with Rubio at the helm, could they snap the Thunders winning streak tonight?

That is quite the 3 game stretch defensively for AK47...couple nights ago he had Lebron, tonight Durant, tomorrow Carmelo... :o

Wolves have some crisp ball movement so far, Pekovic is looking great in the post and Love is knocking down 3's...and Rubio hasn't even entered the game yet :o

Rubio hasn't done anything since that first comeback game

:(

hey, give him some time. Not everybody can be Adrian Peterson :lol:

Rubio hasn't done anything since that first comeback game

:(

I just hope he doesn't get hurt wrestling in the back yard.

1 person likes this

I think I can hear a sigh of relief from all those Love owners out there that have endured his rough shooting so far this season. His jumper looks great tonight...

minnesota' s O looks pretty good. pretty bad defense though, especially in transition. they have some good depth but i truly believe they need to sacrifice some of that and pick up a guy who can really shoot. korver or redick.

I kind of want to trade for Shved...

But he's one of those guys that's hard to get because you don't want to give anything up for him.

Pretty scary the Thunder are only down 9 after being completely out played by the Wolves.

I kind of want to trade for Shved...

But he's one of those guys that's hard to get because you don't want to give anything up for him.

Don't bother. Shved's owner is likely already in love with him, and his arrow is pointing straight up after the Josh Howard and Malcolm Lee news. Just speculation on my part.