Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

teamshameless

Yahoo Autodraft

do you guys think they are adjusting it as they go this year? Bargnani at 83 would have seemed ridiculous 3 weeks ago as you could have gotten him in the 100's.

Maybe Buser is constantly tweaking it.

I've got one draft left and I am considering it if I can't be there. It's my lowest priority team. I like live drafting too much to do it if I can actually make the draft, but if not.....

do you guys think they are adjusting it as they go this year? Bargnani at 83 would have seemed ridiculous 3 weeks ago as you could have gotten him in the 100's.

Maybe Buser is constantly tweaking it.

I've got one draft left and I am considering it if I can't be there. It's my lowest priority team. I like live drafting too much to do it if I can actually make the draft, but if not.....

im pretty sure yahoo adjusts its o-ranks during the pre-season. that just means an autodraft will be much better the closer you get to the regular season.

Wade used to be O-Ranked #7, but when news hit that he's out most of Nov they moved him to 15. So, yeah, they adjust, more based on specific news than anything.

Snelling at Rotowire is also high on Autodraft capabilities this year versus years past. There's something to this.