Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarheels_2433

12.22.12 -- SNF -- Atlanta Falcons @ Detroit Lions Game Thread

305 posts in this topic

It's that time of year!

Nope, not referring to the Holiday season, I'm talking about Fantasy Football Championship time!

A lot of potential fantasy goodies in this game. Good luck to those who are fighting for a title!

Post 'em here...

Here's to hoping that White is nothing more than a decoy tonight and that Julio can go off.

2 people like this

Need ryan to throw for 4 ints. 100 passing yds. And all falcons tds to be on the ground.

Thank you in advance. ;)

Need Julio Jones to have a monster game. 9/148/3, but I'll settle for a 100 yard game with a couple scores.

1 person likes this

Need Julio Jones to have a monster game. 9/148/3, but I'll settle for a 100 yard game with a couple scores.

This. And I need Jason Hanson to score multiple FGs and old man Tony Gonzalez to relax with a 4/60yard and zero score night.

I've got JJ and Matt Bryant. Opponent has Megatron, Ryan and Gonzalez. Lets go Julio!

Lets go R. White and no Megatron or M. Bryant. Lets see if DET tries to win a football game or go for a personal record instead for Megatron.

I just need Matt Ryan passing TD's. Don't even care about the yardage, just throw 4 TDs.

Multiple Matt Ryan to Julio Jones TDs would be a bonus.

Would be nice if Megatron could get on board tonight. Whole lot of yards but only 5 td's...lets see a couple!

23 seconds in and already a timeout. It's soooooo Detroit.

and fumble...POS...Detroit should just not run the ball and keep throwing to Megatron, what a waste of a great run by him. You could see his reaction after the play "Damn!"

I hate LeShoure and Schwartz unhealthy love affair with him! Why not go back to the well with the pass but no... let's give it to LeFail.