Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

The RW Gridiron Playoff Challenge! Winner come and claim your Prize!

325 posts in this topic

If we get enough interest, the RW Forums will creating a private group for the true junkies who would like to compete in the Gridiron Playoff Challenge. The object is mostly to have fun and to challenge yourself against your other RW brethren, but we are working on getting a comp for a RW product like a free draft guide for next season.

First, we need to see if there is any interest, so give a post with your interest and look for further instruction next week for how to sign up and and join the RW group. A couple of guidelines:

1. We ask that you keep your entries to one per member. There is no entry fee and any prize will be of negligible value, so really this is just for a lot of fun and to challenge your fantasy acumen.

2. We would playing on the ESPN platform so all rules would be per their instruction. No complaining to the Mods.

Here is a link for folks that are interested but have never played before. I have played for several years and it's a lot of fun so I hope we can get more than a few of the regulars to join up. Who wouldn't want to have bragging rights on the forum! So post below and when we get the right amount of interest, we will have further instructions next week! Happy Holidays to all!

http://games.espn.go.com/nfl-gridiron-playoff-challenge/en/story?pageName=gridironpc\howtoplay

I must admit I didn't even notice this forum until Mets posted in it since it is on the top of the page. But on another note, I am totally in. Not ready for my fantasy season to be over quite yet.

I've been looking for a good playoff challenge. I'm definitely interested in the potential for a big payout and for playing some fantasy football since I'm done at my regular season league now.

I've been looking for a good playoff challenge. I'm definitely interested in the potential for a big payout and for playing some fantasy football since I'm done at my regular season league now.

"There is no entry fee and any prize will be of negligible value, so really this is just for a lot of fun and to challenge your fantasy acumen."

Yeah man he said at most they could try to get RW to front a draft guide for next season to the winner, but that was only just a chance.