Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stingarov

12.23.12 -- Green Bay Packers vs. TEN Titans Game Thread

25 posts in this topic

Story of the game so far?

Jake Locker underthrow a wide open broken coverage guy by about 10 yards. Would've been a potential 70 yard td.

Next play he overthrows a guy open for 30 yards.

Just underthrew Britt who had Shields beat, INT Shields.

Locker not long for the starting gig. Least accurate POS ever.

It's been all Rodgers so far with a 6 yard TD run and a beautiful TD pass to Cobb off play-action. Titans have looked horrible on offense. Grant has looked decent so far and might get some extended work at the rate this game is going.

Locker with another INT after throwing WAY behind his WR. Pack back in business.

Locker tries dumping off and throws it behind a guy 5 yards in front of him. INT Packers hahahaahah.

Titans can't block anyone but Harper is making due with what little holes so what do that do, bring in CJ who gets stuffed on 3rd and short.

Munchak is an idiot. You make a guy who having nothing but accuracy issues throw it on 4th and short? Of course they don't convert, here's my shocked face :o

Crosby hits the upright and converts the FG. He will be the Pack's downfall in the playoffs if McCarthy doesn't waiver in his faith for this bum.

I'm hoping for one more GB rushing TD so they get up big, then sit Rodgers on the bench for the rest of the game so he doesn't continue to destroy me!

Rodgers winning guys finals today (not me!)

LOL at Rodgers TD pass to Jones, runs up to slap him on the helmet, sees he's praying on one knee and awkwardly plays it off to let him pray.

It's 41-0, and Aaron $&$^ Rodgers is lighting me up. When are they going to sit this guy? I hope karma comes to bite McCarthy in his big fat butt.

Titans with another FAIL on special teams. 1st and goal for the Packers. Put in Rodgers backup PLEASE!!

So who would win a fight between the 2 worst QB's in the league? Locker or Lindley?

Yes the backup is in. The bleeding stops! Grant with a TD run.

Jesus Christ I thought Locker and Britt would get double digits because they would have to play catchup....but they can't even play catchup. What a joke this entire organization is. They need to clean house.

Grant with 2nd TD. Garbage Time hero! A roster move that paid off today!

I picked up Grant this morning and really thought about it.

Wish I had now. Woulda slapped myself if I'd started him and he got me 34 yards rushing though. Woulda coulda shoulda

What the hell happened to the Jake Locker that came in relief of Hasselbeck twice last year and looked promising? Did that massive hit he took that broke his shoulder damage his psyche? I mean what else can it be?

3 pts to 20 pts from Britt and Locker in a span of a few seconds...crazy how Fantasy Football works.