Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lavaman

12.23.12 -- Saints @ Cowboys Game Thread

46 posts in this topic

Wish this was televised where I live! Thank goodness for Redzone Network.

He's a top 3 WR heading into next season. I don't see how he CAN'T be.

Whoever that DB was trying to "cover" Dez Bryant needs to hang his head in shame. All that was missing was yakety sax playing in the background.

Alright, so i'm definitely drafting Bryant next year. Possibly the 3rd best fantasy WR after Calvin and Marshall?

Alright, so i'm definitely drafting Bryant next year. Possibly the 3rd best fantasy WR after Calvin and Marshall?

Naw. I'd guess

1. CJ

2. AJ

3. Dez

3. Marshall

1 person likes this

Probably would rather have AJ Green, but definitely right in the conversation as a definite top 5 WR going into next year. Assuming that nothing happens with the finger from here out, that is.

Probably would rather have AJ Green, but definitely right in the conversation as a definite top 5 WR going into next year. Assuming that nothing happens with the finger from here out, that is.

You wouldn't even know that he had a broken finger. He is the future of the franchise and seems to have gotten those inconsistencies (crappy route running, whiny attitude) out of his game. Physically, he has everything you would want in a WR.

Green will probably go higher but Bryant offers the same kind of value

Can't believe how good dez has been, picked him up at his lowest point this season then went bang bang bang and has now likely won my championship for me.

Remember when Jimmy Graham was reliable? Didn't know I drafted John Carlson.

1 person likes this

Effing graham might as well have started az hakims brother what's his face. Get open graham!

1 person likes this

Effing graham might as well have started az hakims brother what's his face. Get open graham!

He's outperforming Gonzalez who I'm matched up against. That's not saying much though.

Hey Drew, even though I have Colston. Just want you to know that he isn't Megatron. So throwing to him in triple coverage against the Cowboys doesn't exactly work.