Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarheels_2433

12.23.12 -- SNF -- San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks Game Thread

155 posts in this topic

Last game of Championship week. This game should be a great match-up of two big physical teams.

Which young QB performs better?

Which defense puts the clamps on?

Good luck to those with Championships still hanging in the balance!

Post 'em here...

Seahags roll at home, 24-21.

Gonna be an amazing game. The last one on Thursday night was fun to watch, this one should be even better.

I need Gore to go nuts and looking at the weather, have this crazy feeling he does well

Well that didn't take long for Beast Mode...

I need so many points from Beast Mode that it's not even worth getting my hopes up.

Difficult to get a better start, c'mon!

Big night for Kaep to prove himself in the bad weather. Let's go bud!!

Also, doesn't Seattle have a retractable roof stadium?

Well my comment was made before the td run. I now have some hope, but still need about 80 more yards and another td. We'll see, but now I'm forced to invest in the remainder of the game.

That play shows what Kaep brings to this team. Anyone but RG3, Kaep, Vick, and MAybe Wilson and thats a sack

The rest of the NFC better be glad that Seattle doesn't have home-field throughout the playoffs - yes I think they're getting in.

Top 2 RBs this year (AP and Lynch) drafted in many leagues 3rd round or later because of injury/suspension questions.

Wow, I thought my 34 point lead was pretty safe with the other team only having Lynch left....scary start... :o

Wow, unbelievable start for all Lynch owners. Once more TD or 60 more rushing/receiving yards and I'm tied. Don't want to jinx it now and end up losing by 1 point or something. Fantasy football makes sure makes you root in strange ways.

OMG, 18 pts for Marshawn already in the first quarter. I'm gonna be sick. Maybe I should just turn the game off now and not ruin the holiday season...