Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thecreditgrabber

The Wish Thread 2012-2013 Edition

23 posts in this topic

gasol=fg% or get traded

millsap=get traded

curry=health

lopez=no more injuries

favors=millsap or jefferson traded

drummond=detroit start tanking

I wish people around here would stop talking about curry's health, bringing those bad vibes.. Stop that. Happy new year!

I wish Dragic and Batum would "take it to the next level"

Batum is averaging career highs by a large margin across the board, what more do you want from him? He isn't about to turn into Kevin Durant or something...

I wish Dragic and Batum would "take it to the next level"

Batum is averaging career highs by a large margin across the board, what more do you want from him? He isn't about to turn into Kevin Durant or something...

i cant ask for better than 16ppg and 41% from the field?

btw he's avg <14ppg in Dec on 37% FG

im thrilled with he's season overall but want more consistency and for him to continue to take control of that team

Why don't we just wish for healthy players all around? You know, so you won't get f-ed over, and so you won't hear any excuses when pummeling your opponents.

I wish I was like 6 foot 9 so I could get with Leoshi cuz she don't know me but yo she's really foine.

I wish Rudy Gay would start playing at a consistantly good and efficient level and Dragic to get back to his end of last season play.

I wish Kyle Lowry could stay healthy all season and keep producing amazing numbers and I wish a few of my players shooting below 43 could be more efficient.