Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marc51878

What numbers should I try to hit to win?

I was wondering if anyone on the forum had done any research (or knew of a site) where I could find what kind of numbers I should try to target in each category order to win a 10-team roto league? Ten starters, five bench. We don't count TOs. I thought I had read somewhere that if you could get 3rd or higher in each category, you'd have a pretty good shot at winning. I saw a similar article on Yahoo, but it was for a 12-team league.

Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone on the forum had done any research (or knew of a site) where I could find what kind of numbers I should try to target in each category order to win a 10-team roto league? Ten starters, five bench. We don't count TOs. I thought I had read somewhere that if you could get 3rd or higher in each category, you'd have a pretty good shot at winning. I saw a similar article on Yahoo, but it was for a 12-team league.

Thanks!

Check Yahoo's article on team-building by Buser I think.

Thanks!

www.basketballmonster.com

welcome to the forums!