Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NyMetsfan5

12.27.12 -- TNT -- Thursday Night Games Thread

104 posts in this topic

Dirks looks to come off the bench and provide a spark against Durant, Westbrook and Ibaka who look to keep the Thunder rolling. Key Matchup for this one Marion( a noted defensive guru) vs prolific scorer Kevin Durant

Then at 10:30, The Celtics head into Lob City to battle Blake Griffin (much talked about in Rotoworld forums :lol: ) and Chris Paul. Can Rajon Rondo lead the Celts to a defining win?

Key Matchup and im sure the best matchup in a long time: Chris Paul vs Rajon Rondo should be very fun to watch

Side note: Jamal Crawford please go off tonight :P

Hows that for an intro guys?

Discuss kiddies :lol:

1 person likes this

Who? :lol:

Dirks looks to come off the bench and provide a spark against Durant, Westbrook and Ibaka who look to keep the Thunder rolling. Key Matchup for this one Marion( a noted defensive guru) vs prolific scorer Kevin Durant

Then at 10:30, The Celtics head into Lob City to battle Blake Griffin (much talked about in Rotoworld forums :lol: ) and Chris Paul. Can Rajon Rondo lead the Celts to a defining win?

Who? :lol:

ive never heard of him :lol:
1 person likes this

huh ????

i thought there was no games today...oh wow this what happens when you spend your whole day smoking weed.

i thought there was no games today...oh wow this what happens when you spend your whole day smoking weed.

sit back and enjoy the show

Magic says ShowTime is back in L.A. It's just the Clippers this time.

i heard that too, i couldnt believe my ears when he said it

lol.

okc should take this game easily. but i hope dirk shows up and dallas beats okc.

1 person likes this

lol.

okc should take this game easily. but i hope dirk shows up and dallas beats okc.

i think it will be closer than you think. I can see Dirk having a signature game and taking down the Thunder. All depends on if Marion can contain Durant which i think he can to an extent

lol.

i think it will be closer than you think. I can see Dirk having a signature game and taking down the Thunder. All depends on if Marion can contain Durant which i think he can to an extent

nobody can contain Durant....Westbrook is going to go bonkers tonight with Dojo and Collision guarding him :lol:

lol.

nobody can contain Durant....Westbrook is going to go bonkers tonight with Dojo and Collision guarding him :lol:

Westbrook is a chuck but he does get it done. I honestly think Marion can contain Durant somewhat

wow Marion is such a hard worker and i can see why he made it to the nba and had a succesful carrer despite that wierd shot

Oh my...a guy as big as Durant should not be allowed to have a crossover like that... :o

Oh my...a guy as big as Durant should not be allowed to have a crossover like that... :o

Hes a nba2k my player lol

going against collison. boy hes killin me

i have collison. Looks like hes on today and thats a scary thing