Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dodgerev

Channing Frye..what should I expect?

Is he starting? Does it matter? Can't see the vanilla gorilla keeping frye out of the lineup..

Anyone have an inside track on the starting lineup and what to expect from frye this year?

Is he worth keeping on my roster as a starting center?

12pts, 7 boards, 1 block?

anyone?

According to everything i've read he is the man in Portland. He does have Pryz to keep off but if he can stay in the lineup I think those numbers are about right. With C being such a thin position, I could take the chance on him as a #2 C.

I hate to even ask because we've all been burned by Stromile at some point, but I need to keep either Stro or Channing as my #2 Center and I am really at a loss for who would be the better pick..I am VERY weak in blocks and so could really use Stro if he decides to man-up this year, but the odds of him realizing his potential just seem so long right now...

I drafted Frye last year and he had a terrible start to the season..Just don't want that to happen again..

Who would you guys rather have?

According to everything i've read he is the man in Portland. He does have Pryz to keep off but if he can stay in the lineup I think those numbers are about right. With C being such a thin position, I could take the chance on him as a #2 C.

Frye over Swift is a complete no brainer in my opinion. Over Przy, not so sure. I guess it depends on your needs, whether you prefer almost sure 2 blocks per, or completely unpredictable Frye numbers. I'd go Frye if I didn't need the blocks, he could be easier to cut if he flames out.

i expect typical mark blount type numbers....that is, when mark blount comes off the bench. i can see przybilla keeping him out of the lineup cuz frye just aint that good.

I think Stromile Swift can still blow up... in the NBDL.

Channing Frye over Stromile Swift, easy.