Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

justwrestle

Mario Chalmers 2012-2013 Season Outlook

15 posts in this topic

I searched for a thread about Mario this year and couldn't find one, so I started one.

He was wavier wire gold to a lot of people last year, but started slow this year and can be found on many FA lists.

Thoughts on this starting PG?

gives you the 3 and the steal. if you are looking for some who will play and fill some stats he will. better than having these guys who play for a week and need to get another one.

Hes a filler on your bench in case he puts up production and also can be used as a decent streamer, nothing more nothing less

past few games, he barely provides sts, 3s and asts. ruins your fg% and high tos to boot. hope he picks it up

what a flukey guy, so far he's 8 for 11 from 3 point range.

Oh, he's playing Sacto, nevermind.

I've owned him 2-3 times this year, when I've needed volume in low-game weeks.

He's just a guy who's there...

He plays 30 minutes, but when it comes down to it, all you're getting is 5-7 points, 3 assists, and a few boards.

He's been putting up useful numbers since the All-Star Break -- percentages, 3s, steals, low level assists. He goes on these hot streaks every year and they're pretty nice, but they come and go without warning. I'm rolling the dice on the notion that this one is going to keep going -- especially with his coach praising his team's PG play of late: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-miami-heat-mario-chalmers-s032313,0,3255138.story. He's done it for 18 games; fingers crossed that he can do it for 13 or so more...

just dropped martell webster for him hoping he can get me a few assists, stls and 3s. chose him over bayless and andre miller, hope i made the right move