Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

12.30.12 -- Week 17 Gameday Super Thread -- All Day Games

212 posts in this topic

Houston is playing for something. Indy is not. What will happen? Will Foster namaste in the end zone or sit out?

Post em'.

Gah! Already disappointed by the start. Lots of Dwyer. No Mendenhall or Brown. Are they even in the game?

Hate the Tuck rule. That was totally a fumble by Stafford, who has been a huge disappointment this year for fantasy owners.

Eli has done more in 1 QTR today than he has in a month. Cruz owners are still starving and Wilson looks like the real deal today.

Why is Cruz wearing a Rueben Randle jersey today? Got to frustrating for Cruz owners considering what Eli is doing today.

Wow DeAngelo with a big run, aaaand then TD vultured by Tolbert lol.

Wow DeAngelo with a big run, aaaand then TD vultured by Tolbert lol.

D-will can't catch a break. No Stew and still has to deal with Tolbert/Cam and their vultures-like ways.

C.J. Spiller, so freakin' explosive. One way or another, he will get you what you need.

Anyone think the ATL starters even come back for the 2nd half? Down by 10 and they have all seen some action.

C.J. Spiller, so freakin' explosive. One way or another, he will get you what you need.

He's going to be a first round PPR pick next year, which stinks because he's going to be a cheap keeper selection for his owner in my league.

Brandon Marshall with 2 catches for -1 yards. Like a boss.

Not sure what the "Like a boss" comment means, but Marshall always seems to turn it on by the end of the game.

Stafford doing his best Sanchez impression and just being careless with the ball.

Hey look, a Forte TD! Is it a leap year?

Starting both Luck and Hilton in one league.

Of course, the TD is taken away and given to Ballard, who my opponent is starting.

W.T.F.

I'm hoping that Marshall, Forte, and Johnson don't do much more this game. Going up against all three.

CJ Spiller is a Superstar. There's no way the Bills should bring Fred Jackson back. Hopefully they get a Coach in who knows how to use him.

He's as good as Charles and Chris Johnson but actually has an O Line. Lots and lots of upside in 2013.

Figures the Giants go gangbusters last game, all they had to win is one more game and they would be locked in..... what a bust of a year for such a talented team

Eli Manning having an awesome game, which will lead more and more people to draft him as their QB1 next season, only to be disappointed. He is the epitome of inconsistency. I'm staying away from him next year.

I'm thinking Chan Gailey might not be back, and even if he is, he's probably learned his lesson with the worn-down Fred Jackson.

Guy in my league gets to keep AP, Doug Martin, and CJ Spiller next year. We might as well engrave our annual trophy with his name now...

1 person likes this