Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Code of Hammurabi

Fantasy Line of the Night-12/31/12

24 posts in this topic

Try to choose better than Kanye West........................

Try to choose better than Kanye West........................

Oh no you did-ent! Ive never participated in one of these before so ill give it a shot.

Serge Ibaka 9/12FG 20 Points 15 Rebounds 1 Assist 10 Blocks for the Blocks triple double. Havent seen one of these this year from Ibaka. Today could be the day!

1 person likes this

Since the two times I've chosen someone on my own team and the result seemed to jinx the player; I'm going to choose someone from my opponents squad :lol:

Mike Conley Jr.

36 min -- 21 pts -- 3 3pts -- 6 rebs -- 12 asts -- 4 stls -- 1 blk -- 1 to -- 60% FG (6/10) -- 100% FT (6/6)

1 person likes this

Since its about to be 2013 I'll go with Joakim Noah 13 points 13 rebounds 13 assists with a 4 STLs 4 BLKs and 5 TOs (total of 13 between the 3 cats 4/6 FG 5/7 FT (total of 13 attempts).

I was hoping you'd go all the way with this one with 13 steals, 13 blocks, and 13 tos for Noah!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since its about to be 2013 I'll go with Joakim Noah 13 points 13 rebounds 13 assists with a 4 STLs 4 BLKs and 5 TOs (total of 13 between the 3 cats 4/6 FG 5/7 FT (total of 13 attempts).

I was hoping you'd go all the way with this one with 13 steals, 13 blocks, and 13 tos for Noah!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha too bold for me. Thought I would get creative and add up the cats to get 13s plus I feel like a full on 13x6 is a bad way to start the new year. Too unlucky lol.

1 person likes this

Gortat gets back on track

28 Points 15 Boards 4 Blocks 3 Assist 1 Steal

Might not come close but i feel good about him tonight

Well, my first prediction last night didn't go so well. I thought Marcus Thornton would blow up against Boston's poor perimeter defense, but instead suffered a severe ankle sprain...For the sake of not wanting any other players I own get injured, I'm going to go with Josh Smith coming back from an injury and taking advantage of Houston's reckless fast-pased offense.

Josh Smith: 18 points, 11 rebounds, 3 assists, 4 blocks, 3 steals, 8-17 FG, 2-4 FT

1 person likes this

Well, my first prediction last night didn't go so well. I thought Marcus Thornton would blow up against Boston's poor perimeter defense, but instead suffered a severe ankle sprain...For the sake of not wanting any other players I own get injured, I'm going to go with Josh Smith coming back from an injury and taking advantage of Houston's reckless fast-pased offense.

Josh Smith: 18 points, 11 rebounds, 3 assists, 4 blocks, 3 steals

Boy that'd be awesome. But I wont be suprised cus thats mid range Shorty!!!!

I'm not sure of double entries are allowed, but because Josh Smith is only questionable for tonight's game, my safer pick will be:

David West: 28 points, 10 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, 12-16 FG, 4-4 FT

I'm going with Kanye West tonight.....I predict quadruplets with Kim, an impending book deal, new reality show (with Kimmy Pooh) a 1o day contract at SF to stop the Matt Barnes madness and lastly inspiration for a new album that sells 50 million copies. Put that in your pipe and smoke it..........

Josh Smith: 18 points, 11 rebounds, 3 assists, 4 blocks, 3 steals, 8-17 FG, 2-4 FT

I wouldn't be very surprised to see that.

I'd be more surprised to see 50% FG with 80%+ FT.

Russy 25pts 11 dimes 7 boards 5 steals 1 block and wait for it...shoots for a .50% fg clip!!!

Well didn't realize all the games have started so I guess I will go with Parsons and hope I am close on him again.

Parsons - 25 Points, 8 boards, 5 assists, 3 steals, 3 3s, 1 block.

1 person likes this

Well didn't realize all the games have started so I guess I will go with Parsons and hope I am close on him again.

Parsons - 25 Points, 8 boards, 5 assists, 3 steals, 3 3s, 1 block.

Looks like my Noah 13/13/13 won't happen so lets go Parsons!!

Russy 25pts 11 dimes 7 boards 5 steals 1 block and wait for it...shoots for a .50% fg clip!!!

I gotta think this one wins. Westbrook played well for the Thunder tonight. Though he didn't get the 50% mark for the second night in a row, he put up a respectable 44% shooting. Nice job KingSciarrillo.

screw every prediction in here. We all know the real line of the night was Vucevic. No one else wins

2 people like this