Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Code of Hammurabi

NYE GAMEDAY THREAD-CHA@CHI, MEM@IND, MIA@ORL, ATL@HOU, BKN@SA, PHX@OKC

46 posts in this topic

No Idea. I get league pass fortunately as do a decent amount of posters here

Are these being televised anywhere except for local markets?

tough time for kidd gilchrist to miss action as well as hes been playing

a modern miracle

A minute into the game and Hibbert has a rebound!

...Games started this early on a Monday?! I know it's New Years Eve but really?! Fml, Thornton is still in one of my lineups this week...

No Idea. I get league pass fortunately as do a decent amount of posters here

Are these being televised anywhere except for local markets?

Thanks. I got it up now....

1 person likes this

damn...tough break

...Games started this early on a Monday?! I know it's New Years Eve but really?! Fml, Thornton is still in one of my lineups this week...

This chicago team is struggling mightily to score the basketball today. No surprise there....DROSE you are missed in the CHI...........

Yeah, bummer. I am at work :( I will miss most of the early games. Hey squid...thanks for Hibbert. Glad he threw up the goose egg when he was still on your team. :blink:

I think that all the mins that Noah has been playing are starting to impact his effectiveness. He has looked really lethargic and tired the last 3 or 4 games.

Mike Wells@MikeWellsNBA

Vogel said before the game that they have do a better job getting HIbbert the ball after he only took two shots at Atlanta.

I don't have LeaguePass so I can only watch local, regional or national games. Glad I don't have to watch the Bulls game on WGN. Stacey King is awful.

I'll tune in to check in on Hibbert, since my opponent is playing him this week.

I'm still sad that I wasn't able to set my weekly lineups though...I thought the only times NBA games start this early are on weekends, Christmas, and on MLK.

I play in one of those dumb weekly lock lineup leagues. I purposely always set my lineup on sunday night just to be sure...

I'll tune in to check in on Hibbert, since my opponent is playing him this week.

I'm still sad that I wasn't able to set my weekly lineups though...I thought the only times NBA games start this early are on weekends, Christmas, and on MLK.

Just watched that whole second quarter between the grizz and pacers and I contemplated jumping off my balcony on numerous occasions.

Just watched that whole second quarter between the grizz and pacers and I contemplated jumping off my balcony on numerous occasions.

Yup, a lot of careless ballhandling and passing...

Anyway, Hibbert's stat line really surprises me, because to me it seems like he's had a really quiet game. I'm pretty sure Ben Hasnborough was mentioned more times than Roy Hibbert by the announcers.

If I knew that Hill was going to be out, I would have started Stephenson in my weekly league. He has been playing well lately.

Still cant believe this guy is shooting sub 40% for the season. Not that its material or relevant at all, I traded Hibbert in a roto league for JR smith and Kris Humphries and never looked back about 3 weeks ago

Anyway, Hibbert's stat line really surprises me, because to me it seems like he's had a really quiet game. I'm pretty sure Ben Hasnborough was mentioned more times than Roy Hibbert by the announcers.

Boozer is such an odd surname.

Still cant believe this guy is shooting sub 40% for the season. Not that its material or relevant at all, I traded Hibbert in a roto league for JR smith and Kris Humphries and never looked back about 3 weeks ago

Looking pretty smart right now. JR is playing some of the best basketball of his career. It's never been about talent with him.

Boozer is such an odd surname.

Looking pretty smart right now. JR is playing some of the best basketball of his career. It's never been about talent with him.

It's true, he has been a beast! I never owned him because of his inconsistency and lack of confidence, but maybe excelling in Madison Square Garden has made this guy realize that his talent is always there, whether his shot is dropping, or not.

Any owners think he is a sell high, or you riding it out?

I think that all the mins that Noah has been playing are starting to impact his effectiveness. He has looked really lethargic and tired the last 3 or 4 games.

Two FG attempts for Noah thru three quarters... Doesnt he know you're supposed to be hungover TOMORROW rather than today???

1 person likes this