Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SupaDupaLT

My Vucevic for His Rubio...who wins?

11 posts in this topic

I need assists and steals, he needs boards and FG%, seems like a match made in heaven to me. The other guy is a little hesitant to accept but I think I might be able to talk him into it.

Thoughts?

Also: are the forums here new? Been a RW reader forever and just stumbled across the forums. Awesome tool but would've been nice to know about for the past seasons haha

hold on to vucevic. he's having a great season right now and there's no telling when rubio will be 100%. according to bleacher report, rubio is out for the next 2 games due to back spasms.

I was offered this trade, just reversed. My Rubio for his NV. It's still a toss up for me, can't decide!

i think a couple people are facing this trade.. and i would say rubio will def be elite in steals and assists when he gets back in shape.. this is the best youll get out of vucevic.. it may get worse for him when big baby returns... can he keep it up all season is the big question

Tough because as people say, Vucevic may be topping out, and Rubio will be balling when he gets back into shape, but the problem is nobody knows when that will be. Right now I think Rubio is too risky of a player with all of his injuries, and I think you're better off finding a different PG to trade for if you're looking to get rid of vucevic.

I probably wouldn't do this trade

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=331879

even big baby returns i think vucevic will take a hit...the only reasons why his stats are low at the start of the season because of being in the main starting center in his young nba career and his playing time were held back during the first weeks of the season...when baby comes back the mins and touches will be he same for sure...philly is now is punching their faces right now

Would you look for another PG in your league for Vucevic?

Obviously Vucevic will not be this good when BBDavis is around but at the same time Rubio is not there yet.

However, if you can't get any other good PG, then I would take the bet and get Rubio. If he gets into the shape then he is much valuable than Vuce.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=331902