Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

encircled

Thabo Sefolosha 2012-2013 Season Outlook

10 posts in this topic

Thabo almost had a 1-1-1 month in December, averaging 1.2 3s, 1.6 stls and 0.9 blocks in 13 games, while providing 4 boards, 0.3 TOs and 8 ppg in 30 minutes per game.

Not the stats the will jump out with fantasy owners for sure but pretty solid contributions all-around.

That's true, he's providing solid contributions across the board in the past few weeks, with practically no turnovers to boot which is useful in 9-cat.

Nice glue guy, sort of a poor man's kawhi leonard. He is currently ranked in the 80's in 9cat.

Yup Yup!

I actually got both of them, and love the combo. I don't really need the scoring, I just need guys to complement King James. These two in combination help me in multicats, and so, even though I don't consistently win too many cats most weeks, I match up well against every team, regardless of their make up.

he's rostered by me in my 18 teamer for sure..... and when he sneaks a few games in there where he can steal a couple shots he puts up some decent lines.

at least he's getting mins compared to alot of other guys rostered.

Indeed, he is actually getting some run. The multi-cat contributions are pretty useful, particularly in deep leagues.