Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

schoenbrau

2013 Rookie IDPs

15 posts in this topic

Didnt look that great in the championship game. He will still easily go top 15...prob top 10. If he goes to a strong defensive team then he will excel. If not then he will be average.

Te'o's probably not going to end up being 1. I'd keep an eye on Alec Ogletree. He's extremely athletic and always seemed to have been around the ball at Georgia. He could be a tackle machine.

I moved on two rookies in the dynasty I'm in: Kiko Alonso and Matt Elam.

Alonso is the Bills' MLB and I think should be a solid source of tackles. Elam is currently listed as the #2 SS on the Ravens' depth chart, but I like him to take over and fit in well in our league, which offers extra points for Passes Defensed.

Going with the Sleeper. Jon Bostic- Linebacker- Chicago. He has a chance to start.

1 person likes this

Go with the Honey Badger. Seems to have locked up a spot a FS as well as nickel packages with possible return yardage as well.

1 person likes this

Go with the Honey Badger. Seems to have locked up a spot a FS as well as nickel packages with possible return yardage as well.

Mathieu was overlooked in my IDP draft. If he's all over the field for the Cardinals, playing some safety, nickel corner, etc, and returning some kicks, I want him on my team badly.

My league we start 3 DB, 3 DL, 3 LB, and a flex. It's also big play scoring.