Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Code of Hammurabi

Fantasy Line of the Night -- 01.03.13

23 posts in this topic

I'll go with a player I don't own

JR Smith

35 minutes

28 pts

8 rebs

7 assists

4 3pm

3 stls

1 blk

3 tos

I'll go with someone i don't own as well...

Carmelo Anthony

15-29 FG% ~ 9-11FT ~ 4 Treys ~ 43 Points ~ 11 Rebounds ~ 4 Assist ~ 2 Steals ~ 1 Block ~ 5 Turnovers

Kenneth Faried: 15 Points/19 Rebounds/2 Steals/2 Turnovers

i sure hope not. I'm up against Manimal. :o

1 person likes this

Player I wish I owned...Kevin Love: 14/20 FG, 6/6 FT, 36 points, 16 rebounds, 2 3s, 2 assists

With the way Love has been shooting this season, that should go into the BOLD predictions thread

Player I wish I owned...Kevin Love: 14/20 FG, 6/6 FT, 36 points, 16 rebounds, 2 3s, 2 assists

With the way Love has been shooting this season, that should go into the BOLD predictions thread

LOL!!!! (but aren't all these Fantasy Line of the Night predictions pretty bold in general? :))

LOL!!!! (but aren't all these Fantasy Line of the Night predictions pretty bold in general? :))

Lol yes, but "within reason" no? Hoping for the best as I've been patient all season

Lol yes, but "within reason" no? Hoping for the best as I've been patient all season

Lol yeah it's definitely out there but it's not like he hasn't produced that kind of stat line before. Has had a few games where he shot over 60% and had 30+ points in the last two seasons.

Gonna get a little wild and predict that Melo goes for the first 50 points game of the season

Carmelo Anthony: 51 Points, 16-25 FGs,13-15FT, 6 3PM, 5 Reb, 2 ast, 1 steal, 2 blocks

Kawhi Leonard 23 points 6 Rebs 1 Ast 5 3s 5 STLs 1 blk 7/10 FG 4/4 FT (pray to the fantasy gods).

Was thinking of putting him in here, but with much different results-

4 pts/2 boards/2 asst/0 3's/1 stl/0 blk/1 of 5 FG/2 of 2 FT

Hope yours is closer than mine, but these past games give me ZERO confidence.

Tony Parker will run circles around Kidd tonight.

12/20, 6/7ft's, 31 points, 8 assists, 2 stls......

Kawhi Leonard 23 points 6 Rebs 1 Ast 5 3s 5 STLs 1 blk 7/10 FG 4/4 FT (pray to the fantasy gods).

Was thinking of putting him in here, but with much different results-

4 pts/2 boards/2 asst/0 3's/1 stl/0 blk/1 of 5 FG/2 of 2 FT

Hope yours is closer than mine, but these past games give me ZERO confidence.

I agree with the confidence part and I'm on the verge of dropping him. I figured if he has a good game I look like a genius and get the help I need in a very close matchup. If he has a bad game then no biggy and he's gone from my team.

Last day owning manu in my main league so I am thinking he will give us a vintage performance

29 points 11/17, 2 3s, 5/5 from the line, 7 boards, 5 dimes 2 stls

Kevin Martin 20pts, 7/15FG, 3/3FT, 3 3ptm, 2rebs, 2assist, 1STL, 1TO.

Stephen Curry, 24pts, 8/19FG 4/4FT 4 3ptm, 4rebs, 6assist, 3STL, 4TO.