Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thats Ridiculous

Lakers VS Clippers Game Thread -- 1.4.13

54 posts in this topic

Kobe just threw down on CP3! :o

but Blake and DJ had some monster dunks too. :)

btw, it's nice to see Jamison get some PT again!

It seems like there's either general basketball fans or Laker fans on rotoworld. That's it.

There's a lot of posters representing many teams here. Hell, I know there's more than one Raptors fan here.

Bledsoe's a mother****ing animal.

i'd love to see him getting 28 minutes a night next year (assuming paul stays).

I'm lovin it.

It's been so long since the Lakers looked this bad. The Smush Parker days...

Nostalgia.. B)

JVG speaking the truth. Talking about how the Lakers were still an efficient offensive team under Mike Brown, even though he mismanaged some players, and that right now, defense is their problem, not offense. Loving it.

i absolutely love pau gasol. He's one of my favorite players. But they need to get rid of him...and either trade ron artest or move him to the 4. And it has nothing to do with fitting into d'anonti's system and everything to do with an inability to carry both he and nash on defense. pau's feet are just too slow.

No, I mean like a few people that seem to just be here cheering for the Lakers and...just other people. I'm a Bulls fan, but I don't come on Rotoworld to cheer for my team/players. Just funny.

Contrary to JVG, the Lakers offense looks awful right now.

i thought it looked pretty good for the first 8 minutes, when they were feeding dwight over and over.

JVG speaking the truth. Talking about how the Lakers were still an efficient offensive team under Mike Brown, even though he mismanaged some players, and that right now, defense is their problem, not offense. Loving it.

Now talking about how their star players are the root of the troubles.

Don't get me wrong, the Lakers' defense look atrocious also.

but as we speak, the Lakers are on a surge right now! and the Clippers are missing shots.

7 point game!

but as we speak, the Lakers are on a surge right now! and the Clippers are missing shots. 5 point game!

like this: you rarely see this about other teams, but there's like three dudes on here that cheer for their team (the lakers) more than anything else. not that there's anything wrong with that, just funny

but as we speak, the Lakers are on a surge right now! and the Clippers are missing shots. 5 point game!

like this: you rarely see this about other teams, but there's like three dudes on here that cheer for their team (the lakers) more than anything else. not that there's anything wrong with that, just funny

if a thread were started for the bulls, it'd be boring. Part of the appeal of the lakers is that there's so much controversy. Even people who aren't fans are invested in their plight.

if a thread were started for the bulls, it'd be boring. Part of the appeal of the lakers is that there's so much controversy. Even people who aren't fans are invested in their plight.

they cheer for them in the kobe thread. in the pau thread. in the dwight thread. etc etc.

it's weird, bro. there's one guy who did it for the knicks in the carmelo thread. but not the chandler/felton/amare threads, and even if he did, it would've been one thread. you know that s---'s funny.

FANTASY BASKETBALL FORUM? NAH, LEMME JUST CHEER FOR MY TEAM. i laugh, i like it