Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Straight Outta CPT

Kent Bazemore 2012-2013 Season Outlook

22 posts in this topic

A bit overrated. He only has about 3 celebration moves. He really need to work on his game and utilize his left hand.

But on a serious note, i love the dude's energy, i think every team could use a guy like that on the bench. Good for the team and fans.

A bit overrated. He only has about 3 celebration moves. He really need to work on his game and utilize his left hand.

But on a serious note, i love the dude's energy, i think every team could use a guy like that on the bench. Good for the team and fans.

Possibly, but a few of my teams need help. I might have to add him just to pump the guys up.

This thread honestly exists?

This thread is for good vibes. If you're gonna player-hate, please turn your attention to the Andrea Bargnani or Ersan Ilyasova threads.

1 person likes this

any chance he supplants Klay Thompson at the sg spot?

There are a few rumblings from the GS brass that Klay is actually going to slide over to SF permanently to make room for Kent in the lineup just to shake things up, and from there obviously Bazemore will become the focal point of the offense.

Gotta add him to revive some of my slumping players. I bet guys like Lawson, Parsons, MWP, Kawhi to name a few would suddenly start producing.

Getting minutes tonight!!! HIT THE WW PEOPLE!

Bleh the Warriors are getting tea bagged tonight.

this is pretty much what i look like in my living room watching mavs games. i'm definitely going to be expanding my repertoire though, with an emphasis on the alternating muscle flex. i've already got the extended bowling follow through move down pat.

there needs to be many, many more of these kind of guys in all sports.

If Ginobli doesnt hit the 3 to win Game 1, Bazemore's bucket would of been the game-winner.