Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monkeysennin

Choose two: Matt Barnes, Henderson, Beal, or Patterson

5 posts in this topic

Which two players have the best outlook for ROS?

I have Matt Barnes and Henderson right now but am wondering if Beal or Patterson can be a better fit for my roster (which is in signature).

And should I drop Rubio for Beal or Patterson?

Your apparently punting FG% so I would be patient with Rubio because he seems perfect for what your attempting to do and what he can provide.

With regards to the other players, I feel its a toss up. There's got to be better options in a ten team unless you league aggressively attacks the waiver.

Your apparently punting FG% so I would be patient with Rubio because he seems perfect for what your attempting to do and what he can provide.

With regards to the other players, I feel its a toss up. There's got to be better options in a ten team unless you league aggressively attacks the waiver.

There aren't really any other better waiver options besides a bunch of injured players who I'm just keeping a watch on. I'm not in a good position for playoffs yet so I can't stash Granger or Rose even if I'd like to. My league is very competitive so players are always coming on and off waivers..