Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

WC Weekend -- 1.6.13 -- Gameday Threads -- Indy @ Baltimore & Seattle @ Wash

278 posts in this topic

Joe Flacco is the only non-rookie QB in today's game and he's probably the worst of the bunch. Will we get an away team win today?

Post em'.

Wonder how much the play calling will be affected by Arians not being there.

Wonder how much the play calling will be affected by Arians not being there.

Huge loss, no doubt.....For those that haven't heard.

Colts offensive coordinator Bruce Arians was hospitalized on Sunday morning with an illness and will not coach or call plays on Sunday versus the Ravens.

The Colts stress that Arians is "fine," but it's certainly a big loss for the Indianapolis offense. Quarterbacks coach Clyde Christensen will call the plays on offense, but there's not expected to be a noticeable difference. On a separate note, Arians has been linked to head-coaching jobs with the Chargers and Bears this week.

I'm really excited for the Seahawks-Redskins game. RG3 vs. RW3 - it's hard not to root for either one of those guys. I hope the game lives up to the hype in my head... :lol:

The Colts, through no fault of their own, always seem to have some hospitalized person to play hard for.

You know the networks are drooling over a Manning/Luck showdown.

1 person likes this

You know the networks are drooling over a Manning/Luck showdown.

I'm not sure Manning vs Ray Lewis, in what would probably be his last game, would be much different in pulling numbers, but I agree that Manning vs his old team and successor would be a great storyline....

Manning vs Luck >>> Manning vs Overrated Scumbag with Semi-Entertaining Pregame Arm Flailing in Man-Made Smoke Routine

1 person likes this

Colts recover fumble by Rice. The Ravens always seem to shoot themselves in the foot on offense.

Refs aren't having a good game so far. Missed a facemask call.

I wonder what is the over/under on how many times Ray Lewis' name is mentioned. I get that he was a great linebacker with Hall of Fame credentials. But I'm sick of hearing about him. I'm sick of that stupid grand showy entrance he makes on the field. How soon people forget that he was involved in those nightclub stabbings, and if I recall, nobody was ever found responsible.

Ballard's running hard. If they stick with him (which I think they will) he could be a value pick next year....

Reed doesn't miss too many INT's like that one...

1 person likes this

Luck is Big Ben-like in the the pocket. Didn't realize he was that tough to bring down.

Luck is Big Ben-like in the the pocket. Didn't realize he was that tough to bring down.

He's very stout. Pretty quick too. Heck of an athlete....

The Colts Achilles Heel - protecting Luck!

Seems that way. Their run blocking has looked good so far

WOW - Flacco is so lucky that was not a pick 6!

You can just feel Flacco is going to make a monumental mistake in this game at some point (maybe more than one).