Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mavsfan23

Week 11 Waiver Wire Touts

69 posts in this topic

cunningham with a nice line tonight, minus the FG%. with love out he's getting the minutes thus far. only a little over a game, but he's looked good in that small time frame.

EDIT: Please offer some reasoning behind your tout and refrain from questions on Roster Advice....Thanks!

Alan Anderson. Good 3pms and stls.

Ross has been decent as of late too

Ross has been decent as of late too

He's had a few good games recently but he is very feast or famine.

Alan Anderson. Good 3pms and stls.

What's the future outlook on Anderson you think?

Poor man's Wesley Matthews upside

John Henson has been solid

Most people just obligatorily assumes that his value isn't sustainable because he plays on the Bucks, but does anybody believe he'll be able to establish a significant role? He's looked great!

John Henson has been solid

Most people just obligatorily assumes that his value isn't sustainable because he plays on the Bucks, but does anybody believe he'll be able to establish a significant role? He's looked great!

Agreed, too much emerging talent on the Bucks with weir rotations.

Unpredictable IMO unless he wines and dines Skiles with the best steak he's ever had.

Henson seems like the guy no one wants to pick up because of skiles, but could end up being a asset to anyones team. So hard to tell.

2 people like this

1. Vince Carter is still only 21.6% owned in ESPN. He has 4 games this week.

In the last 4 games, he's avging 48%FG, 91% FT, 1.8 treys, 5.5 rebs, 2.3 ast, 1.3 stls, 0.8 blks, 17 ppg.

2. Tyler Zeller, 1.3% owned in ESPN. He has 4 games this week.

He was a good FT shooter in college and he seems to have pretty good FT% for a big man in the NBA. He has a few games where he's off. In the last 3 games, he's averaging 6 rebs, 2.3 ast, 1 stl, 2 blk, 9.7 ppg. The best part is that he's a rookie averaging 34 minutes in 9 starts with Varejao injured. We should expect improvements from his heavy mins.

3. Patrick Patterson, 4 games, 19.1% owned in ESPN. One game he will be against NOH, the 28th defensive team in the league.

He's returning from an injury. Looks good in limited minutes in his last 3 games.

4. Avoid all players in Clips & Pistons. They only play 2 games this week.

Alan Anderson - Terrence Ross sprained his ankle last game so that may pave way to more minutes from him.

Amir Johnson - Foul trouble is a headache but good upside if he manage to stay in the game.

Al-Farouq Aminu - Coach Monty praised his energy in the last 2 games and he's looking good with Vasquez and Gordon running the backcourt.

Thoughts on Tyrus Thomas in deeper formats? Provides nice defensive stats and might keep starting with Mullens down

Aminu starting will provide nice production

I'd pick him up in 12+ team leagues if you need a swingman

Blatche. Will have additional playing time with Humphries out. Also a plus, there are rumors of Humphries being in trade talks.

Jordan Hill if D'Howard misses any time. in last 2 weeks, he averages 8.8/6.5 in less than 17 minutes. Just think if he gets 30 minutes.

I'm not really sure what this thread is focusing on.

Are we naming players who should be picked up now for long term value? If so, names like Drummond should be named.

Or are we naming players who are very valuable for short term, players who play a lot of games this week?

I'm not really sure what this thread is focusing on.

Are we naming players who should be picked up now for long term value? If so, names like Drummond should be named.

Or are we naming players who are very valuable for short term, players who play a lot of games this week?

Frankly speaking, both. That's why it's requested that the posters offer some reasoning for the suggestion.

1 person likes this

Thoughts on Tyrus Thomas in deeper formats? Provides nice defensive stats and might keep starting with Mullens down

Never again. Ty Thomas is dead to me.

Not really sure he'll end up being rosterable. He'll help in blocks but hurt in too many areas. Definitely not in a 12 teamer. 16 maybe.

Never again. Ty Thomas is dead to me.

Not really sure he'll end up being rosterable. He'll help in blocks but hurt in too many areas. Definitely not in a 12 teamer. 16 maybe.

After being a high draft pick, this guy has never shown the ability to produce consistently. He only showed up on the box score last week because Warrick was sick. I don't see him being relevant ROS.

derrick williams, when love was out in the first nine games, he was the starter and producing well. I think he can overtake cunningham when rubio starts as pg.

derrick williams, when love was out in the first nine games, he was the starter and producing well. I think he can overtake cunningham when rubio starts as pg.

Really? He shot 35% from the field.

Not only does he look bad in a fantasy perspective, he looks horrible in real life. Sorry, but I think this is a terrible suggestion. I'd take Cunningham over Derrick.

1 person likes this