Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thats Ridiculous

Robert Sacre 2012-2013 Season Outlook

19 posts in this topic

Oh come on, make a prediction already.

I predict he plays like 10 minutes per game and is terrible.

Well here's something to wet peoples' appetites:

Mon, Jan 7

Sacre is the projected starter for Lakers' game Tuesday against the Rockets and with Darius Johnson-Odom getting waived Monday, Sacre's contract is now guaranteed for the remainder of the season, the Los Angeles Times reports.

Recommendation: With Dwight Howard (torn labrum), Pau Gasol (concussion) and Jordan Hill (hip) all expected to miss the upcoming road trip, Sacre is the only healthy post player left for the Lakers, who are expected to call him up from the D-League Monday evening. In deep daily leagues, Sacre could be a decent source of rebounding and blocks, but look for coach Mike D'Antoni to go with a small lineup in a hurry if Sacre isn't up to the task.

(Rotowire.com)

If we can overlook the fact that he's averaging 0.5 pts, 0.8 rebs, 0.1 asts, 0.0 stls, and 0.3 blks, he could have a breakout game tonight with no real Center left on the team except him.

Is this the Lakers new Big Shot Bob? :lol:

His best game this year was when he scored 4 pts and 4 rebs and 1 blk in 15 mins.

If the playing time is there, it wouldn't be out of the question that he could get 12 pts, 12 rebs, 3 blks tonight.

I'm just saying it's possible.

I predict D'Antoni uses him as a stretch 5 and he shoots 10 3-pointers in the first quarter. Magic then comes down out of the suite and plays center the rest of the game. He leads the Lakers to a come from behind win.

Guy's the heart and soul of this team. Y'all ready for the Linsanity of 2013? It's going to be sacsational. Must own in all leagues.

Awesome video

The hustle in this guy is amazing, but his right had doesn't know what the left hand is doing! Falling over, can't catch a ball w/ some zip on it, but surprisingly hit a couple of jump shots.

haha this guy is a tough canadian kid. i watched him all 4 years of college when he played for gonzaga. was a pretty good college player. has good size, not much skill though, but a good defender. expect the worst, hope for the best. 4 points, 8 rebounds ceiling.

The kid is trying to do to much, but you have to love his energy. Being that determined can mean big things

The kid is trying to do to much, but you have to love his energy. Being that determined can mean big things

the kid wants to play. if any of you guys watched him in college, he was the same way. he's just a tough, hardnosed guy who has no skill but a lot, and i mean A LOT of hustle.

His best game this year was when he scored 4 pts and 4 rebs and 1 blk in 15 mins.

If the playing time is there, it wouldn't be out of the question that he could get 12 pts, 12 rebs, 3 blks tonight.

I was close in 2 of the 3 categories! He had 10 pts, 3 rebs, 4 blks.

Sometimes I amaze even myself. :ph34r:

I was close in 2 of the 3 categories! He had 10 pts, 3 rebs, 4 blks.

Sometimes I amaze even myself. :ph34r:

Don't make me bring up that Jeremy Lin quote from last year....

I'll do it....

Don't. Say. Another. Word.

1 person likes this