Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silky Silks

Reggie Evans 2012-2013 Season Outlook

25 posts in this topic

Reggie putting up 23 rebounds in 25 minutes tonight?!? Anyone actually have him/start him in deep leagues because this is crazy.

Too bad it's a blow out, he prolly woulda got 30 boards

Meh, the guy rebounds like Rodman but sucks at everything else. I'd rather have Blatche, pass

Yup I have him and started him for rebound help in a deeep 20 team h2h keeper league. I also use Novak for 3s. So combined it's like I almost have one good player. :) Even if he scores a crappy 5 pts a game, category help is category help, no?

Yup I have him and started him for rebound help in a deeep 20 team h2h keeper league. I also use Novak for 3s. So combined it's like I almost have one good player. :) Even if he scores a crappy 5 pts a game, category help is category help, no?

Did you dominate Rebs this week?

22 rebounds in 43 minutes at Indiana..

Averaging 13.8 rebounds over the past 5 games and 11.0 rebounds over 10 games.

Reggie Evans has been averaging 4.7 pts, 12.4 rbds and 1 stl per game over the last 30 days.

How long can he sustain this rebounding average and do you see him playing at the same level next year?

Reggie Evans has been averaging 4.7 pts, 12.4 rbds and 1 stl per game over the last 30 days.

How long can he sustain this rebounding average and do you see him playing at the same level next year?

I can't imagine the Nets want to get into next season relying on reggie evans the be playing significant minutes for them but, if they don't add another pf, I guess so.

If the Nets plan on going anywhere in the playoffs they won't start him next year

That said his offense has been slightly better as of late making him more ownable right now

21 points and 21 rebounds................with one more quarter left to play. No comment.

Portland is probably the softest team in the league but Reggie is also the best rebounder in the league. Always been at the top or right there in rebounding rate. We're talking top 5 all-time there. The only guy basketball reference has above him (they don't include Wilt and Russell) is Rodman.

Facing him. Own Lopez. It pisses me off, he just lets Evans get every rebound, doesn't even try.

Facing him. Own Lopez. It pisses me off, he just lets Evans get every rebound, doesn't even try.

lol.

I just picked up Evans Sunday because I was down by 30 in boards in. Not anymore! I'm gonna win boards now, and ultimately win the league thanks to evans :).