Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SkinsNoles21

Miguel Cabrera 2013 Outlook

810 posts in this topic

yes, he loses 1b--he is only a 3b in yahoo for '13. He only appeared at 1b in 2 games (yahoo requires 10) and didn't start any at 1b (yahoo requires 5)

To all those that are fortunate enough to own him this year! Should be a fun ride

1 person likes this

Miggy is the King of Swing, and will continue to be just that. Another MVP season is probable.

I sometimes wonder why there is a thread for this guy. Nothing to see here, business as usual. .320, 30 100 floor. Money in the bank.

I sometimes wonder why there is a thread for this guy. Nothing to see here, business as usual. .320, 30 100 floor. Money in the bank.

For the 20SB he will have this year, duh :ph34r:

Another season of this guy anchoring my lineup, legitimately contending for the league lead in every category aside from steals? Yawn...I guess I'll take it, it's just annoying being the owner of such a durable, all-fields elite slugger that just continues to be the best overall hitter in the game. It's frustrating but as owners, we're going to need to adjust accordingly...

Another season of this guy anchoring my lineup, legitimately contending for the league lead in every category aside from steals? Yawn...I guess I'll take it, it's just annoying being the owner of such a durable, all-fields elite slugger that just continues to be the best overall hitter in the game. It's frustrating but as owners, we're going to need to adjust accordingly...

You could trade him for Lorenzo Cain @ Headley!

If you have this guy. Congrats. No need to even bump his thread but I am so excited to own this beast. Now when he smashes my Indians it wil be bittersweet instead of just sad.

Agreed. It scared me for a second when I saw someone had started a thread. Made me think something bad had happened.

I do think with the maturation of A. Jackson & a veteran like Hunter hitting #2 this lineup could be even better.

I see you big fella. Oppo taco baby

1 person likes this

so he's not just going to hit singles! that is nice to know

First time i have owned him so ive watched every Detroit game. His approach of the game is a thing of beauty. Never tries to do to much and especially when there are runners on. He already knows what he wants to do at the plate. Truly fun to watch.

(frantically opens thread expecting nightmare to my dynasty team)

Yeah, he's good at baseball and stuff.

Not a mistake on the stat sheet today, he just stole 3rd base haha johnson wasn't paying attention to him and derosa was playing really far away from 3rd so he took off while johnson was in the stretch. Smart player, I always like surprise steals.

Not a mistake on the stat sheet today, he just stole 3rd base haha johnson wasn't paying attention to him and derosa was playing really far away from 3rd so he took off while johnson was in the stretch. Smart player, I always like surprise steals.

Doesn't he now have as many SBs as Trout?