Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

1.12.13 -- Divisional Weekend Gameday Thread -- Balt @ Den & GB @ SF

549 posts in this topic

Same prediction here. I think Peyton will throw for 250 and a touchdown and i think Kaep will absolutely go off in a shootout against Rodgers even though Rodgers will still put 4 tds up on the board. this is Kaeps coming out party, i can feel it

denver. dont see them losing unless they have a bunch of turnovers on offense and ray rice has a vintage RR game.

second game...will be a doozy.

I have a hard time seeing DEN running up a big early lead. BAL's defense isn't what it used to be, but I think the frigid weather is going to be a factor. This could be a lot lower-scoring game than if it was in a dome. I see the Broncos winning in a bit of a slugfest 24-20.

GB should come out 5-wide no-huddle their first couple of possessions. Their offense is at its best when they run the hurry-up. They can put SF in a quick hole and then tee off on the rookie Kaepernick. Even though Kaep is an upgrade over Smith, the Niners still don't want to get into a scoring contest with GB.

If GB insists on being a running team and gets down in the mud with SF they'll be making a mistake and playing right into that defense's hands.

I'll trust that the Packers will be smart about this and win it 30-17

I have a hard time seeing DEN running up a big early lead. BAL's defense isn't what it used to be, but I think the frigid weather is going to be a factor. This could be a lot lower-scoring game than if it was in a dome. I see the Broncos winning in a bit of a slugfest 24-20.

GB should come out 5-wide no-huddle their first couple of possessions. Their offense is at its best when they run the hurry-up. They can put SF in a quick hole and then tee off on the rookie Kaepernick. Even though Kaep is an upgrade over Smith, the Niners still don't want to get into a scoring contest with GB.

If GB insists on being a running team and gets down in the mud with SF they'll be making a mistake and playing right into that defense's hands.

I'll trust that the Packers will be smart about this and win it 30-17

Agreed. i think Peyton will only have 2 touchdowns and wont absolutely go off per se. I think Kaep will have a huge game

The Ravens defense will surprise people today. Yardage wise, yes, they are a horrible defense. But the thing that they excel at is not giving up points. They thrive at holding teams to field goals. Plus, they are riding an emotional high with this being the last run for Lewis. Don't count out the Ravens in this one. The defense played great earlier in the year, the offense just didn't do anything at all to support them. This game will be closer than people think. The Ravens are a better team than people are giving them credit for right now.

neither game will be a blowout. in fact, none of the 4 games will be a blowout imo

neither game will be a blowout. in fact, none of the 4 games will be a blowout imo

after last week I really hope you're right. Still looking for the first decent game of the playoffs right here.

Yeah. Teams step it up now and usually don't get blown out. If I had to pick a game most likely to be a blowout, I would guess the Pats over the Texans, but I do think Foster will do enough to keep them in that game.

That punter almost ran down Holliday - :lol:

after last week I really hope you're right. Still looking for the first decent game of the playoffs right here.

all games were good games as far as Im concerned

flacco is a great deep thrower but kinda sucky on intermediate throws. that ball to torrey was well thrown. torrey blew by bailey and help safety rather effortlessly.