Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

1.13.13 -- Divisional Weekend Gameday Thread -- SEA @ ATL & HOU @ NE

336 posts in this topic

Hope for another fun day of football fresh off the stunning upset of Manning and the Broncos and the absolute destruction of Rodgers and Green Bay. "Elite" QB failure! Does that mean bad things for Brady? I still like the Pats and the other game is a coin flip. Early game for a WC team is so tough. I'll take Seattle b/c I'm rooting for my boy, ET.

Post em'.

Also, I would never bet against the Pat's at least in the first round. My eggs would be in the Seattle basket as well, outside of WR's I dont think ATL is better than SEA.

Amazing play by Sherman to save the TD there. Great job closing, think he was trying to bait him for the INT but couldnt get it.

Ryan blows. What a waste of good field position.

How's this for a question: Ryan or Flacco?

Flacco.......because Flacco can atleast get it done in the playoffs. Ryan is the perfect mirror of his own team....regular season wonder, playoff dud. Flacco played very well in last years playoffs and last night as well.

Big strip by ATL after Seattle stymied their pass rush like that and Lynch bust a big one. Turnovers are likely to be key in this one, both teams have one now.

Ryan blows. What a waste of good field position.

How's this for a question: Ryan or Flacco?

They've always been kind of joined at the hip since they both came in and started right away. Both have been enigmatic to this point - I'd call it even. Flacco really stepped up in a big spot in a game that could change his career. Ryan has the chance to do the same today.

ryan are flacco are pretty close as qbs. ryan does have better receivers+TE, but flacco has a much better running game outlet. ryan has a much better oline.

I don't like Atlanta but I hope they win this one. Seattle has already over-achieved....Atlanta just has too much talent to have another 1 & done. Just live up to your damn potential already.

I don't like Atlanta but I hope they win this one. Seattle has already over-achieved....Atlanta just has too much talent to have another 1 & done. Just live up to your damn potential already.

Meh...Id rather see Seattle with the win. I just dont find Atlanta very likable.

Hope for another fun day of football fresh off the stunning upset of Manning and the Broncos and the absolute destruction of Rodgers and Green Bay. "Elite" QB failure! Does that mean bad things for Brady? I still like the Pats and the other game is a coin flip. Early game for a WC team is so tough. I'll take Seattle b/c I'm rooting for my boy, ET.

Post em'.

We could see the Harbaugh Bowl this year!

Wow, Lynch doesn't touch the ball. Monumental fail there...