Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suikoden

Who else is boycotting NHL, including fantasy?

9 posts in this topic

Very tough to do...I probably like the fantasy aspect more than the game...but I just can't support NHL this year. Who else is not paying attention this year?

I wasn't until they signed the truce yayyyyyy. The best thing about hockey it is so much more watchable than the NBA. I can watch any hockey game without having a player in it. I would never watch an NBA game without my player in it. So the NBA regular season is the finale for me. I do keep track of the NBA playoff results but haven't watched an NBA playoff game since..... crap I can't think of a one?

1 person likes this

just realized I made this thread hah! I'm out for this year though I checked this forum because I saw Tim Thomas was traded to NYI for a pick lol

If your a true fan, you will come back. I dont like what happened but at least it got rid of the fake fans like yourself. Maybe now we can bring more teams to Canada.

You don't accomplish anything by boycotting. Furthermore, you accomplish even less in regards to fantasy.

If your a true fan, you will come back. I dont like what happened but at least it got rid of the fake fans like yourself. Maybe now we can bring more teams to Canada.

Fake fans? LOL

Please. I watch hockey. Perhaps your pretentious self will be able to read future threads more clearly; I was specific to boycotting the NHL and NOT hockey in general. I enjoy watching the OHL.

You must be a Leafs or Canadians fan.