Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Van Buren Boys

How am I looking?

8 posts in this topic

Just had my draft on Sunday. My league is a 20 team H2H league with standard scoring. Luckily I had pick #1 but it also meant I had to wait 40 picks between selections. Below is my team:

C-Malkin

C-Ribiero

LW-Kovalchuk

LW-Pacioretty

RW-Pavelski

RW-Bobby Ryan

D-Chara

D-Bouwmeester

D-Hamilton

D-Adam Larsson

G-C. Price

G-Pavalec

BN-Flippula, Glencross, Brassard, Okposo, Rutuu, Josh Bailey, Khabibulin

I have no idea how you managed Malkin, Kovy, Pac, BRyan, Chara and Price in a 20 team league, you must draft with morons.

That is probably true. I got Chara and Kovalchuk in a deal for Hiller and Wideman. Guy did autodraft and had two backup goalies so he was desparate.

1 person likes this

That is probably true. I got Chara and Kovalchuk in a deal for Hiller and Wideman. Guy did autodraft and had two backup goalies so he was desparate.

Wow. That talent would demand Lundqvist...At Least.

Looking good for a 20 team.

That looks like a winner. Bouwmeester and Hamilton could go if you can find better d-men. But well done.

Thanks for the input. I obviously neglected defensemen when I drafted. Will look to upgrade via free agents once the season starts and/or make a deal for a steady d-man. Depth in 20 team leagues are hard to come by.

I agree with everybody here. In a 20 team league, having Malkin/Kovalchuk/Chara and all those other guys is ridiculous. I don't think a single one of those players would have lasted 40 picks in our draft. You got REALLY lucky.

I'd look to upgrade Price though. Unless he returns to the form of 2 years ago, neither he nor Pavelec are going to get you a lot of wins. Shop around, see who's available.

Help?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=333967