Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

peej8

Does anyone have a well structured spreadsheet they could share in terms of trading by stats?

8 posts in this topic

If anyone is feeling generous and like to share, let me know! Or can anyone give advice as to how to make a well rounded one?

Just a spreadsheet that compares stats so I can analyze trades better. Not to get confused I do not wish to have a draft spreadsheet as I already have one. What does yours particularly do?

yeah I don't have anything like that I could make one if I was smart enough haha, anyway looking at your team and its just my advice COUSINS in a roto killer man plus you have some dead weight if you ask me especially in a ROTO league

Have you tried analyzing stats using basketballmonster.com? I know a few of my buddies use that to analyze potential trades.

Also, I know yahoo is able to provide raw data that you can use to import into spreadsheets; not sure how to do that though.

Yeah my friend has one where he imports the raw data and seriously looks clean. He's overseas though lol

Wow, basketballmonster.com was exactly what I wanted. I'm gonna make my own spreadsheet I just needed to see formats. I'll create one and provide it for you guys