Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trifecta

Stash Bynum or pick up Drummond?

11 posts in this topic

I know its a bit of a gamble stashing Bynum, who I picked up yesterday in my money league (below). Who knows how much he will be able to contribute come playoff time (weeks 20-23).

Wondering if it may be wiser to grab Drummond who is healthy and is tearing it up on limited minutes. If he ever gets up to the 30 min range, he will be a force.

My team is already elite when it comes to scoring. Though I could potentially make use of some high volume fg% help.

Who would u rather roster?

I'd rather have Drummond. He's healthy and he's already very valuable despite the limited minutes. He has also been playing the entire 4th quarter lately, showing Frank's trust in him. He's gonna be unleashed very soon.

Well im in first and cruising to the playoffs as the likely first seed.

Id also like to factor in trade value. If I can move one of my bigs (maybe even bynum right before the trade deadline) for a sg, ill prob do so.

I would go with Bynum. I think he'll be back and beasting next month. Also, he hits his free throws.

Fat contract or not, Bynum doesnt have to showcase his skills, he will still get that big contract.. Go for Drummond, hes playing well and healthy. Hopeully the beast will be unleashed!