Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rsn911

Rubio

4 posts in this topic

I have been holding Rubio for a long while now expecting him to back to his form from last season. I still think that he might do so, but not sure when. Should I keep Rubio on the bench or trade/drop him? I am afraid that if I wait too long and he doesn't get back to form, I will have missed the oppurtunity to trade him. Some availables are Jason Kidd, Jarrett Jack, Eric Bledsoe, and Isaiah Thomas.

Other names in the free agent pool are: Tiago Splitter, Vince Carter, Ray Allen, Amir Johnson, Thabo Sefolosha, Dion Waiters, Shawn Marion, and Ersan Ilyasova.

Thanks!!

Considering you've held him vs the players available to you, I'd probably say hold Rubio. He's gonna take a bit of time to get back into form and he just moved into the starting line up. That said, its tough to predict how players are going to turn out after coming back from major surgery, but he's young and not a big man (which seems to make all those leg joint injuries more problematic). At worst there are some decent names on the waiver wire if needs be.

1 person likes this