Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anthony1

Would you play Flacco @ N.E. or Ryan vs. 49ers ?

3 posts in this topic

It's getting down to the nitty gritty. This is all I have left:

QB - Joe Flacco & Matt Ryan

RB - LaMichael James, Danny Woodhead

WR - Anquan Bodlin, Wes Welker

TE - None currently, but plan to pick up Delanie Walker

DEF - New England Patriots D

I need to pick between Flacco and Ryan. On the free agent front, the only WR's left are David Reed (Baltimore), and Drew Davis (ATL). Neither are worth picking up imo. The best RB's left are Bernard Pierce, Vonta Leach, Bruce Miller (49ers), Mike Cox (ATL) Anthony Allen (Balt) The best TE's available are Delanie Walker, Ed Dickson, Michael Palmer (ATL), Chase Coffman (ATL), Daniel Fells (NE), Michael Hoomanawanui (NE)

I'm obviously targeting Delanie Walker as my No.1 pickup. Bernard Pierce is goingto go for more than I'm going to want to spend. I might pickup Leach or Miller on the cheap if I can. I might pickup Daniel Fells on the cheap if I can.

I think I would go with Flacco. He has been playing great the last few games, and seems to step it up when playing NE. I also think Ryan will have a tough time against that Niner defense, even at home.

Hope you went with Flacco. he been playing well lately. Did great vs. Pats tonight. Ravens are on fire towards the super bowl matchup against SF. This will be a battle!