Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mavsfan23

Keeper trade. i get harper

3 posts in this topic

it's an auction keeper. 12 team h2h points league. up to 15 keepers $260 cap

I'm getting harper at $5, and doesn't have to be resigned until next year. $5/year to sign a guy so i'd have him for a long time at a low price.

I'm giving up kemp at $22 for 3 more years & ellsbury at $15 for 2 more years.

i guess it boils down to how much i think kemp/ellsbury are going to come back from injuries, but wanted to hear some other opinions.

it's an auction keeper. 12 team h2h points league. up to 15 keepers $260 cap

I'm getting harper at $5, and doesn't have to be resigned until next year. $5/year to sign a guy so i'd have him for a long time at a low price.

I'm giving up kemp at $22 for 3 more years & ellsbury at $15 for 2 more years.

i guess it boils down to how much i think kemp/ellsbury are going to come back from injuries, but wanted to hear some other opinions.

Ellsbury coming off the injury and the question as to whether or not he is really that 30HR guy or more of a low double digit guy who can bag, if you threw him back in this year, that probably isnt too far off his price.

Im bullish on Harper, in a year or two I think both of these guys are 1st round pick type players on a tier of elite OF, so if you can get one for $5 verus $22? To me its a risk Im willing to take and I pretty much consider Ellsbury a non-factor. I make the deal.