Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coleworld7

Ibaka/Zbo for Melo/Boozer? WHIR

15 posts in this topic

is this a good trade for me? i would be giving up pretty much my rebounds and blocks but then again it is carmelo. what do you guys think?

u lose .

Ibaka and Melo are extremly close in production.

the huge losse is by giving away Zboo for Boozer... huge !! ( D rose is coming back )

I think good trade if you need points and I personally think boozer can keep this up...to me good trade

Hmm interesting I made another topic tho cuz now he wants Thad young/ibaka for melo and mwp... How is that trade ? Thanks again

What do you think for a pick and drop for me of Jason Kidd for iman shumpert I feel there is a big upside with shumpert but more consistency with Kidd also worried his playing time will go down since Felton is coming back and shumpert back

Hmm honestly I still feel like kidd will give you production even with Felton back but I can't tell how well shumpert will do. He def has upside but kidd does pretty well when he's not overplayed like he was with the Knicks injuries

I was thinking of getting shump after his debut but someone picked him up and I have kidd. If you want to take a gamble go wit shump but kidd will give you production and now that he doesn't have to play like 40 mins he's going to be more efficient

I'd stay put. Boozer will not keep this up especially with Rose coming back. Zbo is a monster and has the better playoff schedule anyways. Melo and Ibaka are close, but the difference does not make up for the huge difference between Boozer and Zbo.