Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Howie

H2H Leagues: Do you play daily or weekly? (POLL)

71 members have voted

1. 1. Daily or weekly?

• Daily
    • Weekly
    • Both

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 posts in this topic

It seems like most of Rotoworld's h2h articles and analysis are geared towards weekly leagues. I wanted to take a poll and see how many of you play in weekly leagues vs daily leagues.

Daily, but I think they address weekly more due to having to take things more into account with a weekly league. If that we have makes any sense.

Daily, but rotoworld targets daily leagues as much as they do weekly leagues. They just make mention of which players are playing more games for the week which is relevant to both league types.

Weekly. Don't have to worry about streaming as much as with a daily league. And you don't have to set your lineup every day.

Daily. Why draft 13 players when you have to sit 3 or more weekly?

1 person likes this

Would never play weekly. People get hurt all the time mid wk/ return mid wk. I just play daily and set my lineup for the week. Check it on full game nights, in case players aren't suiting up for the night/ last min scratches.

1 person likes this

If there was such a thing as a weekly league that let you sub in and out for mid-week injuries, I'd consider it.

But there's no logical reason to play weekly other than you don't have time to play in a real league. Which is a legitimate reason for many people.

rather cut down teams played than playing weekly leagues

you can always find 5 minutes to set 7 days roster if you are that busy.