Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cowbell204

2013 All-Star Snubs

43 posts in this topic

yea that is compltely wack. Curry just owned westbrook all night last night. i dont get how zbo is an all star but no curry.

Tony Parker absolutely deserves it. If anything Curry over Zbo, F position requirements.

Where are you getting the information? I want to know if Lee and Curry are both snubbed. Whooo, no Warriors All Stars since Sprewell :/.

Parker deserves it for sure. I don't know who else was named. Can someone post the information? Appreciate it!

cfgardner@cf_gardner

West reserves: Parker, Duncan, Westbrook, Harden, Randolph, Aldridge, Lee. No Steph Curry.

do they need a set amount of fowards and guards? If not, I think all those should be all stars except for z-bo. His having a more sub par year then the last 2 years and all of sudden his an all star?

1 person likes this

East reserves: Holiday, George, Irving, Deng, Chandler, Noah, Bosh

West reserves: Parker, Harden, Westbrook, Lee, Randolph, Duncan, Aldridge.

why is Zach Randolph an All Star???? No Cousins???

Cousins is on a terrible team. Only one guy from a losing team was picked, and that's Irving. The Grizzlies are one of the better teams in the league, so they'll be rewarded. It was either going to be Z-Bo or Gasol. Add in the fact that Cousins is a malcontent headcase, and it's easy to see how he didn't make it.

1 person likes this

Other than Curry, probably the biggest snub would be Brook Lopez. He's been the best player on a team ten games over .500. I think you could easily make a case for him over Deng, Bosh, or Chandler.

1 person likes this

Zach Randolph is not an all star by any objective measure. Period...Just terrible

Other than Curry, probably the biggest snub would be Brook Lopez. He's been the best player on a team ten games over .500. I think you could easily make a case for him over Deng, Bosh, or Chandler.

No way over Chandler. Bosh yes, not Chandler.

1 person likes this

steph and brook. steph over LMA, zbo, and howard. brook over KG, bosh, and chandler is debateable..

really the eternal smh goes to steph not making it tho, hopefully someone old steps down

and kg should not be a ******** all star

Zach Randolph is not an all star by any objective measure. Period...Just terrible

Eh, Deng's having a less impressive year than Z-Bo. Bulls were already represented by Noah, so Deng wasn't necessary. Grizzlies are one of the better teams in the league, and Randolph and Gasol are easily their two best players. I could've done without Deng and Bosh. Why does Bosh have to make it every year? He's the third wheel on his team.

1 person likes this

I think Z-Bo definitely deserves his All-Star appearance.

He's been solid gold for the Grizzlies.

I don't think Lamarcus Aldridge should've made it.

Noah defeinitely deserves it. But not Luol Deng.

No Steph Curry? For shame.

Little disappointing as a Warrior fan, but not surprised. Lots of people over last month thought Lee had the better chance of the two. Probably came down to positions, the other thing is that as good as Curry is and has been, Warriors have won a ton of close games and a lot of nights the guy who has been clutch at the guard spot and a lot of times has the ball in his hands for them down the stretch of games is not Curry, but Jarret Jack. I think some people might look at that and maybe hold it against Steph.

I think he is probably next in line if someone sits out in the backcourt.

1 person likes this

Hopefully Cp3 or Howard sits out so Curry can get in. Don't know what these coaches are thinking voting for Aldridge and Deng. Lopez should have gone in too.

I wish Lillard made but it is understandable he didn't. LMA deserves it for sure.

While I actually think ZBO deserves it, I agree Curry should be in over him.

It is clear, the west has better players and the East always has 1 or 2 guys who don't deserve it. Overall it is not as bad as in past years. And injuries will probably allow Curry and others to make it as replacements.

2 people like this

I understand the argument that Curry should have made it, but why are there so many people saying Aldridge shouldn't have? The guy is having another stellar year, battling through constant injuries but never missing games, playing big minutes because they have no bench while leading that young Portland team night in night out. I take Randolph off over Aldridge without a doubt personally in favor of Steph Curry.

It amazes me how LA continues to be undervalued and overlooked, the guy is possibly the best PF in the game.

3 people like this

Not hating on Aldridge, just in years past there has been snubs where the argument was "your on a losing or .500 team". Both Memphis and GSW has a way better record than Portland. I think Gasol should have gone in over Zbo if one Grizz had to make it. But apparently even coaches don't value defense.