Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

reekonzl

Pick 3 out of this bunch

9 posts in this topic

I have to choose my last 3 keepers out of these 7 (we keep 15). I think all have some upside.

Starling Marte

Domonic Brown

David Robertson

Neftali Feliz

Jean Segura

Dee Gordon

Yonder Alonso

I have to choose my last 3 keepers out of these 7 (we keep 15). I think all have some upside.

Starling Marte

Domonic Brown

David Robertson

Neftali Feliz

Jean Segura

Dee Gordon

Yonder Alonso

Marte, Segura and Alonzo because they have jobs.

Feliz or maybe a flyer on Robertson that 43 year old Mo doesnt have it or breaks own again and you have the Yankee closer.

First off, Feliz had TJ surgery at the end of last year and won't make much of an impact this year. That immediately takes him off the list. Brown and Gordon don't have much of a role on their teams. I think both of them as well as Robertson can be ruled off too. He may be a setup guy that you target in the draft, but he's not good enough to warrant a keeper spot. That basically leaves you with Marte, Segura, and Alonso, but those are the best 3 from the list anyway.

Damn, I was supposed to say pick 4. I added Alonso to the list at the last second and forgot to change the 3 to 4. From the responses though it sounds like Robertson would be the 4th followed by Feliz?

Damn, I was supposed to say pick 4. I added Alonso to the list at the last second and forgot to change the 3 to 4. From the responses though it sounds like Robertson would be the 4th followed by Feliz?

Robertson is the fourth. Feliz isn't going to play for very long this year.